chapter one

University hell

It's been a week since I started my university journey in seoul university. Having a whole room to myself is awesome but sometimes it can be hard to study because of the loud music and loud banging in rooms next door or in sorority homes but I do my best to not let that pass me into my studying. Just then I hear a knock on my door, its the authority of the university. "ms. kim, I am deeply sorry but you will be getting a roommate starting tonight, your roommate will be up in a couple of minutes, if you have any questions or concerns let me know now or tomorrow" the authority mentioned to me "no miss I will be fine for tonight" I mentioned and she smiled and said "goodnight then" I nodded my head and she walked away. I closed the door and I thought *I wonder what she will be like* then I went back to my desk and started studying. 

*Jimin's POV*

I walk onto seoul university campus and use the map to find the authorities office. I walk through the campus and people are looking at me, girls are looking me saying "he's so cute or I want that" and guys are just looking at me without saying anything. I get to the office and I knock "come in" I hear, I walk in and I hear "good morning" I smile and say "good morning" then I sit down in front of her desk and she says "oh you must be the new student joining us today" she smiles and I nod my head. She goes to her computer, 1 minuute later she mentions to me "I'm sorry they are no more rooms available in the boys lounge. There is 1 left but you will be with a girl, and that is strongly prohibited in this university" she says but then I beg "but miss, I have no where else to go, if anything I'll just take the room with the girl please, I will do anything" just then she says "okay I will put you in the girls lounge for now until a guy moves out, come back here around 7pm, then I will take you to your room" she mentioned then I nodded my head and I walked out of her office and I said to myself and said "time for my tour of the campus". Then I started walking around until I saw a certain girl walking out of the arts building. "hey that's where I am going to study" I said to myself. I was looking at the girl walking with books in her hands and a shoulder bag "She's so beautiful, I wish I can talk to her though" I said to myself then kept walking. Later during the day, I went back to the authorities office and she says "alright I'm ready to take you to your room" she says then stood up and I followed. I walked into a dormitory that is fit for bot guys and girls then she stopped and said "your room number is as stated 1305. one moment please" I nodded my head and smiled she knocked on the door and when the door opened I saw the beautiful girl from earlier today *WAIT!! IS MY ROOMMATE THE GIRL I SAW?!* I yelled in my mind then I hear "Ms.kim here is yout new roommate" Her eyes widened and I said "Hi my name is park Jimin" 

*Kim Mi Na's POV*

"No way" I said so confident to the authority "Ms.Kim, Park Jimin has no where else to be and this could be helping me out and as soon as another guy moves out, Mr. Park will be moving to that dorm" She said to me which made me think and sigh, eventually I said "Okay ma'am let him in" "No funny business" she said then left having Jimin come in. I moved aside so he can come in and he said to me "I hope we can get along well" "Listen, just because we are roommates doesnt mean we are and will be friends" I said to him "why not?" he asked me "It's because I am only here to focus on my studies and graduate with my masters. Also I dont want any distractions, this includes friends, aquaintences and espescially boys because all they care about are girls, s and booty, not even caring about school" I said to him going back to my desk and reading my textbooks and writing notes. Then I see him leaning against my desk and he said "But you don't know that. That cannot be every guy, maybe some guys are soft, gentle with girls who doesn't play with their hearts and does care about school" smiling afterwards. "Whatever, I should know, just stay out of my way when it comes to my studies. By the way you and your things will go on the other side, over there" I said pointing to the bed side across from me. 

*btw here is what the dorm looks like* 

Image result for big dorm

This is gonna be major hell for me. I thought, as I see him putting his things away, I continue my studies and I can also feel his gaze on me but I laid it off. 2 hours later I finished my studies for the night getting 100 pages done in my 2 textbooks I had for the day. I then took out my journal. 

August 14th 2017 

Today was another good day, getting all my homework done in less than 3 hours and got 100 pages done in my textbooks. Bad part about today is getting a roommate, what's worse, it's a boy. One major thing I hate in this society, he may be the cause of distractions having his friends come in here and and be loud, then who knows I may have to sleep in the lounge because he really looks like a boy, meaning 3 girls a day in his bed. Who knows he may end up breaking his half of room. If he does I was never here, and if he does, here comes the charges and bye bye Park Jimin because you are expelled. I hope that happens so my plan will stay normal.