chapter two

University hell

*Mi na's POV* 

I wake up the next morning at 7am to do my morning routine and to avoid Jimin. I grab all the things needed to wash my face and I went into the bathroom. I take 5 minutes to wash my face and another 5 to do my makeup. (Ill be honest I only like eyeliner, and mascara). I then come out of the bathroom and yell "AH!" and I covered my eyes. "Oh good morning Mi na" I hear Jimin say to me "Do you not have dignity or do you not remember that your roommate is a girl?" I said to him with attitude while covering my eyes still. "Oh yeah sorry, I'm just so used to changing once I wake up in the morning, sorry you had to my shirtless self" I hear him say "Whatever just hurry up and let me recover my eyes" I said to him. I hear him chuckle then he said "okay I'm done" making me uncover my eyes and go to my desk to grab all my things for class. "Okay I have classes to go to, If you have class or anywhere to go, please lock this dorm and don't do anything stupid here" I told him grabbing my bag and textbooks and leaving Jimin in the room. 

*Jimin's POV* 

As Mi Na left me in the dorm, I grab my things for class and I head off. I walk out of the dorms and start finding my way the arts classes. Once I found my way I went to find my class "AR012, found it, dance class" I walk in and so many girls look at me, I just smile until I noticed "Mi Na?" I asked then she looked at me with widened eyes then annoyance. I smiled but then I look around and see girls staring at me hearing "omg he's so hot" or "ooo I want that" also there was one girl who came up to me and said "hi I'm nikki" I smiled and I said "I'm Jimin" I said to her and then we started talking and talking. She even turned out to be my dance partner for a month and we talked a lot more after class and during break. Around 5pm, I decided to go back to the dorm and I see Mi Na at her desk typing and her textbook infront of her. "hi" I said to her and she just ignored me but then I walked up to her desk and leaned against it. "what" she said annoyingly while taking out her earphone. "can't you see that I'm busy" she added "well just wanted to know how your day went" I said to her with a smile "It was good can you now leave me alone" she said annoyingly, I smiled and I nodded my head and I went to my desk to start my homework. 

*Mi Na's POV*

After Jimin went to his desk I put my earphone back on and started listening to my music again. After another hour I finally finished my homework, I put all mu things away, closed my textbook and printed my report for class. Then logged put of my laptop and closed it, grabbed the things I needed to take a shower and went into the bathroom. Then I started taking a shower, after 30 minutes I finished, put on my robe and put my hair up in a towel and started to brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth, I take out my blow dryer and plug it in, take my hair out and start drying my hair while coming it at the same time. Trying to get it in a good way I want it and after about an hour I finished drying my hair, I then put on lotion to smoothen my skin and then when that is done I put on my undergarment, a tank top and shorts as my pajamas. "Showers ready for you if you want to take a shower" I said to him without looking at him. I hang my robe and towel and then went on my phone sitting on my desk chair. 

*Jimin's POV* 

I was working on my report for class but then I start smelling the shampoo and body wash that Mi Na uses in the shower and I'll be honest, it smells so nice. *coconut* I think and smile to myself. But then I get a text message from "Nikki" I said in satisfaction and taxted her back. "Showers ready for you if you want to shower" I hear Mi Na say and I say back "Okay thanks Mi Na" I say to her putting my phone down and getting ready to take a shower. Then I stripped from my clothes and started taking my shower. AFter 20 minutes I finished, and to respect Mi Na, I put lotion on myself, brushed my teeth and changed into a shirt and pajama pants. When I come out I see Mi Na asleep on her desk. "oh her neck and back is going to hurt her for sure" So I decided to carry her bridal style, making sure she doesn't wake up and I gently put her on my bed, opened the covers and picked her up again and placed her gently in her bed and put the covers over. I also took her phone and saw the battery percentage was 2%, so I brought her phone and plugged it into the charger on her bedside table and I went to bed, charged my phone and turned off the lamp but before drifting off to sleep I whispered "I will get you to open up to me sooner or later, I want to be your first friend whether you like it or not" then I drifted off to sleep with a great dream *Mi Na and I...together*