prologue:

Dancing with Fire

"I don't think this is a good idea Byun Baekhyun." Kyungsoo whispered as he clutched his hands together in mere anticipation. The boy beside him named Byun Baekhyun his lips, "You told me that you wanted to get out of here and explore right?"

Kyungsoo heaved a sigh, a nod following later. "I know but what if--"

"Just look at me!" Baekhyun emphasized. "Chanyeol told me that the ship will be leaving for tomorrow, that's our only chance!"

"Look," Kyungsoo wasn't convinced. "We don't even have a family when we go there, we have no cash--"

Baekhyun clicks his tongue with a smirk, "That's why you don't just play safe though." Then he darts his eyes out of the bushes to spy ten or maybe twelve soldiers lining up for a morning patrol and exercise. He raises his finger and points a Tall and tan skinned Soldier who looked rogue from afar. "He is your only key Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo squints his eyes to get a good look at the solider. He looked like he's from a higher rank. He could even hear his loud and monotonous voice from afar, commanding those who are ranking lower than him, giving instructions. 

"H-How can he be my key?"

"Tomorrow at Dawn, you go and sneak inside the ship while I go talk to Chanyeol to let you in. After that, we can freely explore Seoul!"

"So this is an all or nothing? Why is Kim Jongin even involved in this?"

Baekhyun withdrew his finger away with a smile, "Who says it's that easy? No one can get out of this stupid island if you're not even connected to a soldier."

Kyungsoo couldn't get easily what Baekhyun meant but he was quite right. They were deprived of rights and they were staying at the island for so long. They could only plant here and live a simple life with his drunktard mother--Kyungsoo doesn't prefer that. His two other sisters are now in Seoul, living a luxury after getting out of here.

"Uh uh, no Baek we do not--"

"I'm not telling you to get into a serious one." Baekhyun rolled both of his eyes. "Just talk to him for a moment and ask if you can come along."

 

---

so i will publish two to three kaisoo drafts and continue my other works after The last fight. 

this is a part of my uncle's true story about his first love though. he allowed me lmao.

i know this prologue is boring and this first released draft  maybe not interesting like Run and TLF but i hope you'll support this one too!

*whispers my famous line* Please do comment if this story deserves it! It'll urge me to start too!