[Eunseo x Cheng Xiao]

♥️ Girl Group ♥️ One-Shot and Drabble Collection

 

As soon as Eunseo heard the front door, she got up from her bed and ran to the entrance. 

“Xiao!” She whined, hugging her right after she closed the door. 

“What happened?” Cheng Xiao asked, patting her head. 

“I missed you.” Eunseo pouted. 

“I don’t wanna hear your lame couple conversations.” Exy said from the living room. 

“Wear earplugs, then.” Eunseo snickered, earning a glare from Exy. “We’ll go to my room.” 

Eunseo pulled Cheng Xiao with her, closing the door to Eunseo’s room. Dayoung and Yeonjung were both in the living room as well, so Eunseo could have a bit of time with Cheng Xiao alone. 

“You sure everything’s okay, Eunseo?” Cheng Xiao asked as she laid down beside her. 

Eunseo snuggled closer in her chest. “You’re leaving tomorrow.” 

Cheng Xiao giggled and squeezed her body. “Just for a couple days. I’ll be back in no time.” 

“But...” Eunseo whined. 

“What are you not telling me, Eunseo?”  

Eunseo looked up at Cheng Xiao with a pout. “You’ll be with Jieqiong.” 

“Yes. And?” 

“Ujungs are saying Eunxiao is dead and they will ship you with her.”  

Cheng Xiao stared at her for a few seconds, until she couldn’t hold the laugh anymore. 

“Are you jealous?” Cheng Xiao kept laughing, and as Eunseo shook her head, she kissed her forehead. “We are the ones who have to ship ourselves. Why do you care about what the fans think?”  

Eunseo’s pout was replaced by a smile and a giggle. “I don't. If I did, then that would mean I'd have to date half of WJSN simultaneously. I have pairings with a lot of people here.” 

Cheng Xiao slapped her arm, making Eunseo protest. “The whole group, actually, and that’s because you’re too flirty.” 

“It’s called fan service.” 

“You can do it with me.” 

“You reject me sometimes.” 

"You only come to me when the others reject you. I don't like that." Cheng Xiao faked a pout and looked away. 

"Wow, who's jealous now?" Eunseo grinned as she tickled her. 

“I’m just afraid we might be too obvious.” Cheng Xiao sighed after freeing herself from the tickle attack. 

“If we were, people wouldn’t say Eunxiao is dead.” Eunseo pouted, making Cheng Xiao laugh. 

“Okay okay, don’t sulk. I won't reject you... as much.” 

“It doesn't matter. As long as I know that when the cameras are off and it's just the two of us, you're only mine and I'm only yours.” Eunseo leaned in, planting a kiss on her lips.