What's going on with me

Why you

I still wasn’t looking at him. Our faces were so close that I think I was going redder. For some reason, he wasn’t letting me go and I wasn’t pushing him away. He kept looking at me but I kept looking away, it was a bit awkward, to be honest.

We slapped back to reality and we both let go of each other. We were stuck in the k-drama position that my back was killing me. I looked up and saw that he was smirking. I really wanted to hit him right now, used my wushu on him. My face was red, I could feel the heat, and I was starting to get warm. I never through my life would be like this right now.

I had a feeling that Kris was the big playboy, I heard some stories and rumours that are around the school. I heard that he would date anymore, no matter if you were a male or a female. It is also said that people sometimes see him making out with someone during times. I bet everyone in the school has gone out with him, but I will never know. He probably had with a lot of people.

"Umm.... It was nice meeting you" I put my hand out for a handshake. He didn’t put his hand out for a minute or so, we just stood there with my hand out. I was so scared that he would still like to talk to me but all I wanted was to get the hell out of here and go home. Take a nap.

"Come on.... we were going to have some fun,” With his hands on that desk I was leaning on, making our body’s closer.

"I'm sorry but we can have fun other time, I really need to go home," I said pushing my body under his arms. I slowly walked to my bag that was on the floor near the open door. When I got to my bag, I picked up my back, turned around to see Kris sitting on the desk that I was on. "I think will see each other around the school, and thank you for giving my phone back to me," bowing to him and giving him a little wave goodbye. I turned around and I speed walked out of the school.

 I was so confused on what just happened, I wondered how my phone got to him and where did he found it. Everything wasn’t right and I didn’t make senses to me. I looked down to my phone and see that it was already late. When I got to the bus stop it just arrived and I was never happy to see a bus before.

When I got home, it was already 8:00 but I didn't care. The only thing I cared was my hunger for food. Kris was a bit out of my mind but it he was still there.

"Your home thank goodness," mum said when I opened the front door. "Sorry that I’m late, I had some work I needed to do at school," I replied kissing her cheek, but it looked like she only cared that I’m home safely.

After the kiss, I ran upstairs to get changed. But before I could take off my uniform, I heard mum yelling that dinner was ready, I was so hungry that I quickly ran down not changing.


--The Next Day---

When I woke up, I didn’t feel, I felt like crap. I didn't want to go to school for some odd reasons. When I look outside everything was still dark and it was cloudy. I guessed it was like this because it was early in the morning.  I toked a shower and walked down stairs.

The first thing I saw was my mum in an apron cooking breakfast for us. “Good morning my little panda," my mum said with a smile on her face. I leant on the kitchen counter looking at my beautiful smiling at me while she cooks.

When she was finished, she put the cooked food on the plate and we both walk towards the dining table. "Are you ok?" she asked, "Yeah I'm fine," I replied looking at her with a big smile.

I wasn’t fine, well I think I wasn't fine. Last night I didn't sleep well if I’m being honest. I couldn’t stop thinking about yesterday and what happened. I kept wondering how Kris found my phone. I kept zoning out and I don’t know why I kept thinking about him. I can’t keep him out of my mind.

I got to school early, I saw a big crowd students from my school waiting for the "popular" boys to come. I just rolled eyes and ignore them. But something caught my eye, I saw Chanyeol waiting for them. But he wasn’t fangirling or fanboying like the other people were doing. I tried to run up to him but everyone kept pushing me out, but all the pushing I did, I finally got to Chanyeol. I grabbed Chanyeol by the collar, and drag him out of the crowd of people.

While I was dragging him out, a black car pulls in the driveway, and everyone started pushing. I let go of Chanyeol collar and I was out of the crowd. When the guys came out of the car, I saw on guy hugged and kissed Chanyeol's on the cheek. I knew who he kissed, it was his boyfriend Baekhyun. It didn’t really bother me that he was his boyfriend. He was nice and he, not a big play, he loyal and he talks to me. They have been together for so long now. I didn’t realise that Kris had walked be hide the crowd to beside me. I was looking at the boys then I realised that they are missing one person, then another car pulled up. The crowd went wild again. A young man with pink hair got out. It was Luhan. Luhan waved at the crowd which made them louder, he then turns around and sticks his hand out in the car. He was waiting for someone. The person grabbed it gently and slowly got out. When he or she got out it was Sehun. I was happy it was him because I through Luhan cheated on him for a bit but luckily, he wasn’t.

The crowd moved aside and so did I. Then someone gently pushed me from behind. I looked behind and saw Kris. I wonder how he got there but I didn’t say anything, I just looked where I was looking. “Taooooo,” Baekhyun said when running up to be, giving be a big hug. “Morning Kris and Tao,” they all said it once. “Morning” I and Kris replied.

We walked out of the crowd and go to the hallway. I didn’t see some of my friends, Sehun, Chanyeol and the other guys. I was supposed to go to my locker but went to the Baekhyun instead. I joined into their conversation but they slowly split and the "couples" were now flirting with each other. I watched that flirt even though it was awkward for me. "We could have been flirting and holding hands if you were mine" Kris whispered into my ear. I turned around to see him holding his books in his arms.

"Hahaha, you funny," I joked

"I’m not joking," he wraps his arms around my waist

I didn’t say anything, leaving his arms around my waist. I wanted to hit him but it’s not worth it.

" I know deep inside, that you would like me one day?" he whispered in my ear, giving me a little peck on the cheek then letter me go.

Everything just stop when Kris let go of me, I could feel my face heat up and I think my face was turning red.  I somewhat could not hear anything besides my heart beating fast. I knew that I didn't like Kris because I knew in return that he wouldn't like me back. But I don’t know why my heart is beating so fast

*RING*