The Lost Of The Phone

Why you

"Oh crap" I yelled loudly, making my friends jump a little bit while looking at me with a lost and confused expression.

"I lost my phone," I said running back to school as fast as I can. Just leaving my friends at the bus stop. While running, I looked back to see if my friends were behind me. But there were so behind that I bother to stop for them. When I got on school grounds, I was so tired and I really need a drink of water. I slowly walked to the drinking taps, while still looking for my phone making sure I didn't drop it while walking. when walking back to the entrance of the school, I saw my friends walking and out of breath from running too much. I giggle a bit. When they saw me, they stood up straight and walked to me. "Let's spared up" Sehun to everyone.

"I look everywhere Sehun," I sigh. " we have only looked in like 5 classes'

"I can't believe this" getting up from the floor. "hey Tao do you want me to try calling your phone," Chanyeol said in the doorway holding his phone. I nod and he begins calling my phone but there was no answer,” I think I should give up and buy a new one" I thought in my head and I everyone was thinking the same thing. We have been looking for so long and I think it's time to give up.

We got out of the classroom, and we turn to walk down the hallway, eyeing every dark classroom. It was a little bit creepy on how dark it was. If someone would have had to scare me right now, I would run down this hallway and not look back. But luckily, no one did that. We were just forces on Chanyeol, he was calling my phone to make sure every it wasn't in anyone lockers, as mean as that sounds. But sadly, we couldn't hear anything, the only thing we could hear was our own footsteps tapping on the marble tiles.

We were about to leave but I heard something coming from the music room. The music room was near the door where we came from. I look around to see if my friends can hear the beautiful music as well, but they were too busy talking and laughing at their own bad jokes.

"Tao we're going now", Sehun said but I can't stop listing to the music. "I'll stay a bit longer", I said looking at my friends with a big smile. "ok be safe because the school is pretty creepy at night, don't get scared", Sehun laughed, everyone giggled and I laughed too. Everyone waved goodbye to me and I wave back.

When everyone was gone, the music was still playing. I knew it was a piano piece, and it seemed like I heard the song before, but I my mind is blank.

I walked towards the room where the music came from. I opened the big two open doors as fast as I can. The room was very bright and I nearly loss of vision. When I got it back, I was a good looking guy playing the piano. I try to get a good look who it was but the thing I just noticed was he was around my age. I was looking him up and down. When my eyes went down, I saw my phone, it was poking out of his pocket.

I just stood there looking at my phone, I stopped staring at his pants pocket when he went off key. I soon realised that he stopped playing and that we were looking at me.  I quickly stopped staring at my phone and I just stood there looking at the floor hoping. I was hoping the handsome man doesn’t get up. Or get mad at me.

But sadly, the young man got up, he was walking towards me. He looked a bit mad.  " I'm in big trouble", I said to myself realising who the young man was.  I knew that I was in big. I close my eyes tight when he came closer to me, I was preparing myself for the big hit.

"I think this is your phone," he said, holding my phone in front of me

"Ahhh... yes, it is, thank you" taking my phone my back, not looking at him. I tried not to look at him. I heard before from Sehun that if you looked at him, he would punch you. As stupid as that sounds. But apparently, Sehun saw him punch a kid in the face by just looking at him funny. I also don’t really know him if I’m being honest. Even his name but I always see him in the hallway when we change classes. He always looks at me when we walk pass me.

"You can look at me, I wouldn't hurt you or punch you if that's what you are thinking," he said while lifting my chin so that I can see him better, and letting it go.

"I think you know who I am," he said with a cute sweet smile

"Yes, I do,” very comfortable, trying to look tough towards him. “You’re Kris? I'm I right?" I said all innocently and not tough anymore. I was kind of scared of him on the inside if I’m being honest.

"And you are right" he smiled again. "And I wouldn't hurt you, you're too cute for me to hurt you” poking out his tongue at me then winked.

I was shock and shocked. I couldn't really found the words that I was feeling. I could feel my face burn up and turning red. I covered my face with my hands, but I knew it was late since Kris was already smirking at me. I still covered my face with my hand. I heard Kris walking toward me, and he was coming closer. I walked back a bit but a goddam desk was beside me, and I couldn’t move my legs back anymore.

I release my hands from my face and I kept moving my legs back even though I knew I couldn’t move anymore. I accidentally tangled my leg with the desk leg. I slipped, then Kris caught me. I felt like I was in a K-drama right now. Our body smashed together and I was stuck in the moment. I quickly moved my head since we were face to face.


I am back and Hi. This is a story that I posted a long time and ago but I had to change it.