Starting punishment

Deuraegon

You slowly opened your eyes. You saw just dark room. You were laying on your left hip and the dark red carpet and behind you was a wall.
"H-hey... is somebody here?" You quietly asked into the darkness.
"Y/N? You awake?" Said familiar voice. It was Jungkook.
"Yes. Are you alone?" You asked him.
"Yes, just you and me." He responsed.
"...I don't believe you Jungkook. I know there is all of you." You knew that very well.
"All of who?" Jungkook asked.
"...BTS..." you said calmly.
"Heh, you're right, Y/N. What a smart girl now." Said somebody else. You know that voice... it's Suga. 
"Can you please bring me some water?" You asked them, because your throat was dry and you felt the taste of that blood in your mouth.
Then somebody switched the lamp light on. Then you saw them. They were sitting on the sofa and looking at you.
"Yep, I'll go for some." Said Jin and he stood up and went through the doors that were under the small window in the corner of the room.
"What am I doing here? What do you want from me? What do you want to do with me?" You asked and then realized another thing. "And why the are my hands tied together?!" You raised your voice a bit. 
"A lot of questions. I will respond you just one, so which one do you want to know?"
Said Rap monster and smiled a little bit. In that moment came Jin with a glass of water. You lifted up your head and he poured a water into your mouth.
"Thanks." You thanked him.
Then he stood up, looked at you and drank the remain of the water. He his lips and smiled. Then he went back to sit on the sofa. 
"So? What is your question then?" Asked you Rap monster again.
"...So... what do you want to do with me?" You asked them.
"Heh, you chosed this question, hm?...Hah." Said Rap monster and smiled on me. Then he nodded on Jungkook and V. They stood up. Your heart began to beat so fast. 'What are they going to do?'- you thought to myself. V came behind you and untied your wrists. Then Jungkook came behind you and both of them catched your arms and lifted you up on your knees. Then Jungkook catched your hair and pulled it back.
"Yaagh!" You yelped. He got closer to you and whispered to your ear:
"Y/N, we...want...to... you...so...hard... it's your punishment." Jungkook said calmly. You thought that your heart will explode. 
"W-what?!" You said.
"You heard me, didn't you?." He pulled on your hair harder then he let your hair. Your head fell down and you were looking on the carpet. Then you lifted your head up a bit, because you heard something. 5 other members stood up and walked to you. You let your head fell down again and started to cry. You saw somebody's legs in front of you. 
"Hey," you heard. "Lift your head up." He said and you did what you heard.  It was Jimin.
"Are you a ?" He asked you calmly with a little grin on his face. You didn't respond for a while.
"...Yes...I am." Then you said and your head fell down again. You were still crying.
"Then your punishment won't be so hard. But you will call each one of us MASTER." Jimin said and smiled on you. He nodded on Jungkook and V and they lifted you up on your feet. Jimin came closer to you. You were still looking on the floor, but he lifted your chin up, so you were facing him. He reached his hand over your face, so. You thought he will slap you, so you closed your eyes. But only what you felt was his soft hand on your cheek. So you shockingly opened your eyes and you saw him smiling at you and he wiped your tears off with his thumb.
"I-I'm scared, m-master..." You shyly said to Jimin. 
"So don't be, babe." Just calm down and stay like this." Jin said. Then Jungkook and V switched their positions with Jhope and Jin. 
You definitely gave up. You will let them to do with you what they want. 
Jimin his lips, when he looked at your body from toe to your lips. And he kissed you. He was still kissing you, until he wanted to insert his tongue to your mouth. You let your mouth shut, but then he pulled off of your mouth and with one hand catched softly your neck.
"N-no... not... again, please... master." You pleased him quietly.
"Then do what I want you to do." He said and looked into your eyes.
So he let your neck and kissed you again. Then you better opened your mouth for his tongue. He was playing with your tongue. Suddenly, you felt 2 hands touching your legs from behind. It tickeled, but you didn't do anything. Just stood, because of Jimin, who was kissing you, Jhope and Jin, who were holdimg your arms. Their hands slowly slied up to your . You were still wearing an uniform, but not much longer. They catched your skirt and pulled it down. Then Jin and Jhope let your arms and take your uniform jacket and put it down too. So now you were in shirt, bra and . They moved to your shirt. Jhope threw it on the floor. Then they holded your arms again. Jimin pulled from a kiss and now everybody stood in front of you, exept for Jin and Jhope and everybody was looking at your body. You couldn't watch them, it was too embarrassing, so you were looking at the floor. You were so scared. 
"Ok guys, we'll start." Said Rap monster and Suga with Rap monster started unhooking your bra and Jungkook with V catched your and slowly put then down. Suga and Rap monster unhooked your bra and threw it away. Also V and Jungkook, they threw away your , so you were completely now. In front of them. It's so embarrassing.
"Hmmmmmm, what a nice bootie, Y/N." Said Jungkook. And you heard in his voice how he smiled.
"P-please...masters... I am..so scared..." you really quietly said. "I can't take this..." you continued.
"You can and you will. It's your punishment." Said seriously Jimin.