Punishment's not over

Deuraegon

Jin and Jhope are still holding your arms. Jungkook and V came behind you closer. Then you felt 2 hands on your hips. The hands are sliding to your . 
"...Ahh..." you quietly moaned.
"Hm...haha, I knew you're gonna like it." Said Jungkook and laughed a bit. 
"N-no...I just...have a weird fellin-hh.." You moaned again, but tried to said it. 
"No, honey. That feeling you have, means you like it." Said Jimin, who was still standing in front of you. 
"You will enjoy it... You will beg for more.." Whispered V into your ear and let his hand grip tight your . And also did Jungkook.
"Aaahhh... no, please.." You pleased them.
"You forgot something to add in the sentense, didn't you?" Said Rap monster and deeply looked into your eyes.
"No... master..." You added.
"Hmm, it's too late, babygirl, we're gonna you so hard now. Nobody cares you're a ." Said Suga and he came closer to you from the front. 
V with Jungkook was playing with your , meanwhile Suga and Rap monster came more closer and touched your s. After a while, they started to sqeeze them and then also your s. 
"..mhhm.." you tried to not moaned, so you holded your mouth shut. 
"Don't hold it. Just scream." Said really excitedly and with a big grin V. 
They were still doing their work and you still let your mouth shut. 
"You better do what we want, or..." Said Jungkook and in that moment he slided his middle finger into your from behind.
"Aaaah!" You loudly moaned.
There was quiet for a while.
"Oh god, Y/N. You have such a beatiful voice... moan more..." Said V and he slided his finger into your too. They started to move with their fingers. Rap monster and Suga were now playing harder with your s. They were ig them, biting to them and more.
"Aaaaa, guys. We don't want just to hold her, can we tie her?" Said Jhope.
"Hmmm, that's a good idea. So wait a minute, I'll go for a rope and we'll tie her here." Said Jimin and pointed his finger up. There was a bigber heavy ring, hanged from the ceiling.
V, Jungkook, Suga and Rap monster were still doing they're works and Jimin came back with a long rope.
Everybody stayed around you.
"Okay, so take her wrists and hold them up her head." Said Jimin and he tied your wrists together and then threw that rope through the ring and tied it there. So now your arms are tightened up your head with wrists tied together. And you can just stay or turn. 
"Y/N... you're a beautiful girl. I knew it since our first class. And now I can see your beauty very better." Said exitedly Jungkook and came in front of you. He put his big hands on your waist, and slowly slided down to your . 
You were holding your moans again, because Jimin came to you from behind and he passionately kissed your neck. 
"...Aaahh!!" You couldn't hold it and moaned. Because meanwhile Jimin was kissing you, you didn't realized Jungkook's hand on your and he pushed his finger into your really hard.
"Your punishment starts now, babe." He said with a really big grin of his face. 
"Aahh.." And you just responsed this. Jungkook was snowly you from the front. 
Jimin was now standing behind you and he spread your legs.
"Guys... I think it would be better, if we take her to the bed. And she would enjoy it better too. We should have done that before." Said Jimin, Jungkook let your chill and they untied you.
Your fear overpowered you.
'...I should run away...'- you thought to myself, when Jungkook with V holded your arms.
'...I'll run away...'
They made with you first step and you quickly pulled out from their grip and ran away through the doors. 
"Hey! Wait, you head!!" Yelled someone behind you, but you was now running through the living room. You saw the next doors at your left, so you ran to them. You take the handle, but the doors didn't opened.
"! It's locked! No, not now!" You quietly screamed.
...
"You thought, you'll escape, huh?" Suddenly said someone behind you, but just when you wanted to turn, you felt really big pain at your head and then you saw only black.