Coffee (BTS SUGA)

Collection

I was too tired to go anywhere to eat so I decided to go to a nearby café down the street and see what they are offering.

I searched for a while and didn’t find any café that open that night. But then I found a small café down the alley and decided to go in.

It seemed warm and cozy. I looked around and there almost no one inside except a few people who actually busy tapping on their keypad of their laptop.

I went to the counter and saw the cutest guy ever.

He had blond hair and dark chocolate eyes.

“H-Hi.” I said and he looked at me.

“Hey. What can I get you?” He asked and leaned on the counter.

“One black coffee please.” I said as I lost in his eyes.

“Okay then. Just a moment.” He said as he started making my coffee.

It took less than two minutes and my coffee was ready.

“Here you go.” He said as he gave me my coffee.

I thanked him and I smiled. He smiled back at me

 I sat myself near the counter so that I could see him.

He has a beautiful smile. And those hands…Just so perfect.

He noticed that I was looking at him and he laughed and smiled at me.

I was shocked and embarrassed as I smiled shyly back at him.

As I was finished my coffee and making my way out, I heard someone yelling at me. I turned around and saw the blond hair guy looking at me.

“Have a nice day!” He yelled and waved at me.

You too!” I yelled back and as soon as I turned my back at him, I almost fainted from happiness.

I thought about him as I went back to my house.

 

TIME SKIP

 

For several weeks now I had been in the same café and staring at the same guy. I found out that his name is Yoongi and he also doesn’t have a girlfriend.

Every time I went there, I ordered the same black coffee and sat at the same spot as last time.

I think he noticed that I like him because I only order when it’s his turn on the counter.

I wanna ask him out. (I know what you guys thinking. A girl asking a guy out. That’s ridiculous but hell to the logic!)

This time I decided to wrote a note and give it to him. I took a piece of paper from my bag and wrote:

“Hey, I really like you. Do you like to go out with me sometime?”

That sounded awkward.. Oh nevermind.

I waited a while and he appeared on the counter again. I stood up and went to the counter. He lift up his head as he noticed me went near to the counter.

I gave the paper to him and looked into his eyes. Then I walked away.

Now I had done it. I just have to wait for his answer.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

I walked inside the café and there he was. I was nervous. I went to the counter and ordered a cup of coffee.

Nothing.

He just smiled as usual as he gave me my order.

I sat at the same spot as I was several weeks ago as I drank my coffee. I made myself looked like an idiot.

How a gorgeous man like him could go out with a girl like me.

I’m weak. I wear glasses and I have dark circles under my eyes.

Suddenly, a chair was moving next to me and there sat the said man.

I was shook as he asked for my name.

“Y/N” I replied as I looked at him still shocked inside tilting my head to the side in confusion.

“Well, Y/N. I would love to get to know you. I was actually waiting for when you are going to ask me out.” He said and smiled.

“Oh….This is suprising.”

“What is?”

“That you would go out with a girl like me…” I said and looked down at my lap.

“Well, I don’t judge a book by their looks.” He said as he showed me his beautiful smile.

“Give me your number,” he said and handed me a piece a paper.

I wrote my number on it and gave it to him.

“Thanks. I’ll call ya.” He said and stood up.

I can’t believe this is happening. I actually made it.

This is probably the best day of my life!