1 - Happy Birthday (pt 1)

Collection

7th October. It was my birthday. I was on my way to the bathroom to ready myself to start the day until the ringtone of my phone suddenly startled me. I picked it up and slide the green button.

"Hello?"

"___-ah! Happy Birthday, my dear best friend!"

It was only Minah, my best friend from school. I smiled subconsciously and talked to her for a while.

"Yah! Do you have anything to do today?"

I thought about the question for a while and said no.

"I got plans for the both of us today so dress nice and warm, okey?"

I nodded and said , "OK."

20 minutes later.....

I was in the living room waiting for my friend to arrive. I wore my favorite black sweater and brown jogger pants, black pair of converse shoes and a small black backpack. I'm going out all black! haha..

Then, there was a knocked at the front door and I opened it just to revealed my best friend, Minah, wearing the same clothes as me except the color was blue. We hi-fived each other since we wore the same clothes like twins and went our way towards somewhere Minah suggested.

"Yah! Minah, where we're going?" I asked her as we passed the park near my apartment.

"You'll see~" she said happily while skipping like a little girl.

I shook my head at her antiques and just follow beside her. I look around and saw that we've arrived at a familiar place. Then I'd remember the memories where me and my two other friends (excluding Minah ), who actually become one of the famous boy band in South Korea, meeting place.

The place was actually located near the park but not one ever visited the place since its near the edge of the river.

I was surprise to see two figures, which seems familiar, and I gasped as they both turned around. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Both of them smiled at me as they opened their arms. I ran towards them and hug them tight like there's no tomorrow.

I sobbed while still hugging them, "What are you guys doing here?! Aren't you busy with schedule being packed?? Don't you guys have comeback to prepare for??"

I latched myself away from them as one of them wiped my tears away. They chuckled and said no.

"We've told our members that today is a special day and we want to have an off day just for you."

I cried, happy tears starts flowing down my cheeks again as two of my friends, Do KyungSoo and Byun BaekHyun, smiling down at me as they ruffled my hair.

Minah, who actually standing behind me for awhile now, watching the scene unfold just smiled. Happy to see me smiling again.

"Alright guys! aren't you forgetting something?"

The three of us turned towards her. I tilted my head, curiosity gets me while my two guys just smiled. Minah gave us a big smile and assist us to the place that she had in mind.

Author's pov

As they walked down the empty hallway of the hotel, where unsurprisingly where EXO stayed, and stopped at the front door of room 170.

Mina opened it revealing a dark room. As I walk inside, the room suddenly got brighter as someone switch on the lights.

"Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday to you~ 

 

Surprised was an understatement when you started to see the other EXO members, one by one came into the room singing birthday song to you.

Happy birthday to ___-ah~

Happy birthday to you~"

 The last member, Kai, had a cake on his hand with candles. It was you favorite, chocolate ice cream cake.

"____-ah, make a wish!" Minah said excitedly.

You closed your eyes and make a wish. Then you blow the candles. Everybody cheered as they, one by one give you their present.