Of Winter And Scarves

Infinite One-shots & Drabbles Collection

Title: Of Winter And Scarves.
Pairing: Woohyun/Sunggyu.
Genre: Fluff.
Rating: G.
Word count: 312.
Summary: Sunggyu has a favorite scarf.

Prompt: Scarf. From this prompt generator.

~”~

Sunggyu has a favorite scarf. It's old and not stylish at all, but he still likes it very much because it's the first thing he ever received from Woohyun.

Sunggyu remembers the way he shivered on a particularly cold winter day where he forgot to bring his scarf with him because he was late to school. Woohyun decided to tackle him on the way because apparently it was funny to see Sunggyu slip on snow face first, before laughing at the expression he made and pressing a pack of body heater onto his cheek. The younger had questioned why he wasn't wearing a scarf after noticing he could see Sunggyu's neck, but Sunggyu was too grumpy to answer so he just replied with a grunt, pressing the warm pack onto his other cheek while walking away. Sunggyu could see his school's gate and was about to breathe in relief when Woohyun stopped him, stepping in front of him with a wide, greasy grin and wrapping a red scarf around his bare neck. Woohyun grinned one last time and left, practically skipping to class. Sunggyu stood dumbfounded, because he knew that the scarf was Woohyun's grandmother's.

He was late to class that day (and cursing Nam Woohyun for the rest of the day) but whatever, at least he wasn't cold anymore.



Sunggyu still smiles to himself whenever he sees that scarf and Woohyun always asks why he likes it that much when it's just an old, ugly scarf his grandmother used to make him wear everyday in winter. Sunggyu never gives him a proper answer, because the scarf actually serves as a constant reminder of why he hates Woohyun and his antics.

But life's good and if that day Sunggyu remembered to bring his scarf, he might not realize that he was, in fact, in love with the one and only Nam Woohyun.