Chapter 2

Jungkook love ❤️

they had obviously noticed you because hoseok was staring at you and jimin kept hitting him saying “don’t stare!” They were more worried about what you thought of them than what was actually happening to them. I mean they were cute, that was an easy answer. Jungkook was staring at you now for a good 20mins it was actually quite funny. You decided you wanted to google them because there were teenage girls all around whispering and giggling. You searched up jimin first and went onto his wiki page and that was when you found out about bts. 

Jungkook was still looking at you now but they were just VERY frequent glances. You decided you were going to say something. 

“Are you going to talk to me or are you going to stare all flight because if you are I am going to go to sleep.” You told them and then giggled after because you weren’t sure how they would take if, so if they thought you were being mean, I guess.

hoseok spluttered “wha-we- we weren’t staring what are you talking about, we would never stare. Jungkook why were you staring!”

there was hushed whispers as the boys talked but you could still make out part of the conversation but you didn’t know who was saying what. 

“I was NOT staring” 

“you were”

“even she said”

”what never” 

“JUNGKOOK”

”what do you want”

”well we need to talk to her then...”

you coughed and laughed “I didn’t know talking to me was a chore?”

jimin spoke up “it would never be a chore to hear you voice!”

but you have got to admit they were all very smooth except two of them who barely talked. Taehyung who just sat there listening and Yoongi was was asleep the entire flight. You decided it would be best if you went to sleep now. *2 hours passed* you woke up with a start and there was turbulence, you weren’t usually a netvous flier but this turbulence scared you and it clearly scared bts because they were really close together trying to reassure each other everything was fine, which it obviously was but for now you were scared. You had drifted back to sleep when the turbulence stopped and you were having a dream funnily enough about you and jungkook...

you and jungkook were dating and you were in a restaurant with each other but you had started having a panic attack for no reason at all, luckily jungkook knew you had these, he had known for about 3 years now but only 1.5 that you knew about. He knew exactly what to do, he excused you both and took you to the bathroom where he envoloped you in a large hug and your hair, he was so kind and careful with you like he was afraid you would shatter if he make a wrong move. In you fantasy version you felt like you loved him. The only thing you didn’t know was that you sleep talk. A lot. You woke up and bang tan was looking at you and laughing apparently jungkook had to excuse himself to go to the bathroom because you were muttering “I love you iron jungkook, I love you iron jungkook...”

 

___________________________________________

please remember that this is just my imagination and this does not reflect the group,fandom or company in ANY way. What will you do when jungkook comes back to his seat?       Episode next week. Xxx