The beginning.

Jungkook love ❤️

3rd person POV

you were an hour delayed on your flight to Korea. so you sat in the waiting area typing out emails, playing games, people watching, everything you could think of to pass the time. You still had 45 minutes lefts until your flight, you decided to buy some food and connect to the wi-fi. All of a sudden, 7 grown men came whizzing past on a luggage cart, 1 was pushing, 4 were hanging off the sides of the cart and 2 were siting in there cross-legged giggling so high pitched that only a cat could hear it. 

They went back and forth, and back and forth,  and back and forth until the one they called rapmon, cried "stop my feet hurt!"

you could tell this wasn't usually how it was with him by the way the other members of the group looked at him.

you were slowly piecing together everything and placing all the name to faces, when you realised they were huddled and whispering, and you swear a few times that Jungkook guy looked at you. But then it dawned on you... you had been straight up staring with your e/c eyes scanning and studying them, you had also pushed your h/c hair out of the way of your ear and tilted your head a bit to hear everything going on over there...

The guy, who was definitely the leader of the group, started strolling towards you with the other not too far behind him, you were king of excited because, I mean they were, HOT.

but all of a sudden a crackling sound started playing and the loud speaker announced "flight 301 ready to board, plane 1249629, terminal 4." 

You got up, sorted out your twisted jeans, pulled down your white oversized hoodie, reached up and tightened your h/c ponytail and fixed the green hair tie in place. You grabbed your bag and reached for your suitcase but a hand was there and a deep voice said "is this yours Madame?" In a shaky English accent. You turned around and were greeted by the 7 luggage cart boys, you replied in English because they didn't know you spoke Korean and it might be fun to eavesdrop later.

you started chatting with the undeniably attractive men, they introduced themselves and you introduced yourself too.

they started talking in Korean to each other: 

jungkook: don't you think she is pretty?

v : definately! 

suga : I agree, but I'm just tired and jet lagged.

Jin: suga, grow up.

rapmon: yeah, she is pretty though, maybe we should get her number?

j-hope: DONT DO THAT SHE WILL THINK WE ARE DESPERATE, LET HER ASK US!

jimin: I don't care what you say, rapmon can you ask her for me, PLEASEEEE?

jungkook: but we are being rude, she obviously can't understand a word we are saying.

you made it a habit to look confused.

you speaker announced that your flight so in English you said you got to go and you hope you meet them again.

you your heels, walked a couple of steps, turned back and in Korean said "Suga, if your jet lagged and tired you better get to sleep, jungkook, v, suga, and jimin thanks for thinking I'm pretty. Jimin my number is *********, but j-hope i wouldn't think you were desperate." 

The looks on their faces were amazing, and that was hilarious.

you walked to your gate, went through customs, sat on the airplane.

looked in your left, there was a sweet old lady.

looked on your right and there were the boys...