One

Keep You Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you." Irene smiled widely when she saw her parents holding a cake her dad makes her wear a birthday hat, today is her 20th birthday. 

 

"Happy birthday dear Irene, happy birthday to you." Closing her eyes she clasped her hands together making a wish. Blowing the candle she hugged her parents who kissed her cheeks. 

 

"Go home early after your work and bring your friends with you." Her mom said. Even she wanted to stay she can't she has work but promised that she will go home early. Bidding farewell she exits their house feeling happy as she always feels special when it's her birthday. 

 

"Oh sorry." She said as she bumped into someone. The person just nodded its head walking away without a word. Shruggung off she walked towards her work place meeting with her co-workers who greeted her. 

 

"Happy birthday bunny." Seulgi said ruffling her hair earning a pout from Irene.

 

"Happy birthday Bae." Wendy said hugging Irene handling her the gift that she's holding. They started their work with Irene still feeling happy about her birtday. 

 

"Thank you for coming." Irene said to the customer, her eyes traveled out of the window to see the person that she bumped earlier looking at her from outside. It was raining hard but that person didn't moved an inch until it suddenly the sky darkens. The person starts walking and it freaks Irene out, she immediately went to the counter where Seulgi seems alert same as to Wendy who's looking around. 

 

"What's happening?" Irene asked clueless on what's happening.The sky turns really dark that it looks like it's already night when in facts it's like in the afternoon. The person enters the cafe looking at Seulgi and Wendy. 

 

"We should get her out of here."That person said. Irene watch as the person took off it's hood and she saw that the latter is like a girl. 

 

"You know her?" She asked earning a nod from Seulgi and Wendy. 

 

"She's Bash." Wendy said still looking at Bash who's in full alert looking around. 

 

"We better get her out of here!" She said with gritted teeth. Suddenly heard a loud bang that causes for Wendy and Seulgi to cover Irene. Bash thrown to the wall groaning as she stood up. 

 

"." She mumbled. "They are here." A group of hooded figure standing outside the cafe where people are freaking out running away. Irene noticed that all of them has something on their arms. Some has this blazing fire from their arms and hands while the others has this electricity from their arms. 

 

"Seul, Wendy. Please cover Irene for me." Irene's eyes widen as Bash knows her name. 

 

"How did you know my name? And who are you?" went dry when something like a black chain whip summoned from the latter's both arms. 

 

"I...I mean who are you?" Bash looked at Irene her eyes glowing yellowish.

 

"I'm Bash and my family is guarding your family since the start." Their eye contact broke when one of the hooded figure suddenly laugh, his eyes are glowing red that sends chill down the spine of Irene. 

 

"The guardians of the healer is here." He said the black ball energy from his arms are glowing. 

 

"What do you want?" Bash said, Irene hide behind Seulgi and Wendy and she noticed something glowing from the back of Seulgi.

 

"Seulgi." She whispered that caught the latter's attention. Seulgi looked at Irene her eyes are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter