Two

Keep You Safe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you." Bash thanked Boa who gave her warm milk that's the only thing that Bash likes especially when they are having a serious talk.

 

"What's the plan now?" Seulgi asked looking at Boa and Yunho and next to Bash who looks so serious. 

 

"We need to get Irene out of here. We need to take her to the HQ where she can be protected 24/7." The doors burst open revealing Irene. 

 

"I will not go anywhere." She said. "I am staying here." Bash shook her head putting her warm milk down looking at Irene her eyes glowing. 

 

"You don't have a choice." She stated. 

 

" I have a choice, it's my life and I want to stay here." Standing up Bash slammed her hand on the table making her flinch. 

 

"Your choice is to go with us. We need to keep you safe. We need to keep you away from those Takers." Her voice is cold and her eyes are intimidating. "Wether you like it or not you will go with us. My family died because of your family." There is a hint of anger on Bash's eyes. She can see that Bash is only protecting her because it is needed. 

 

"If you are not that important I will let you do whatever you want but no, you are important more than you ever know and I will not let my family's life go to waste because you just don't like to go with us." 

 

"Irene you need to go with Bash. You have to." Looking at Boa she sigh. They watched as Bash left the room. 

 

 

"Bash is just like that but she's kind." Seulgi said they are in Irene's room. 

 

"So you two, are you also what they called Guardians?" Both of them nodded their heads.

 

"Yeah, we are keeping an eye of you since we are young." Wendy said, Irene can remember that the three of them met wen they are young as their parents are friends. 

 

"So what's your powers?" She asked looking over to Seulgi and Wendy. 

 

"Well I can summon weapons on my hand just like Bash and also I can throw some energy balls from my hands." Seulgi said, Irene's eyes widen when Seulgi pull up her sleeves revealing a tattoo mark on the latter's arms. It was like Seulgi's weapon. "This goes until my back." She said pointing on her back. 

 

"So that's what I sae glowing?" Seulgi nodded. 

 

"In my case I have telekinesis and I can control someone when they look into my eyes." Irene was fascinated listenung to her friends. 

 

"What about Bash? Why does she acts as if she's a leader or something." She paused. "And she spoke with mom and dad as if they are in the same age." Her lips pouted thinking how awful Bash's attitude. 

 

"Bash is actually way older than them." Her eyes widen. "Bash's ability is just like Seulgi, she can summon weapons on her arms, she can even teleport and their family, when they reached the age of 25 the aging of their body stops. She's actually 100 years old and just like you, she's the only one left from het family." Looking outside of her room she saw Bash sitting on the couch her eyes focused on the window. 

 

"Her family died protecting yours. While they are fighting her dad sneaked you out and brought you here, so they asked Ms. Boa and Mr. Yunho to hide and protect you, they covered the whole house spell that they will not track where you are but now they are using wolves to track you." Irene thought that those things are inly happening in books or movies but it's actually happening to her. 

 

"What will happen if they got me?" She asked. 

 

"They will kill you." Seulgi murmured. "And after that the dark side will get stronger and they will destroy everything. You are the last one who can help us defeat them." The look on Seulgi's eyes makes her swallow. It is serious and she knows that Seulgi is telling the truth. 

 

"Are you two is the same age of me or you two are older than me?" That question made Seulgi and Wendy laugh. "What's funny?"

 

"Irene we are the same age as you. It's only Bash's ability you know." They all laugh catching Bash's attention. Her eyes landed to Irene who's laughing with Seulgi and Wendy. Sighing she closed her eyes tryung to get some rest while her senses are in full alert. Her abilities not only summoning weapons, teleporting or not aging but her senses are sharp that is very useful for her.

 

 

The next day they all pack up with Bash watching them. They will go to a place which they called HQ. As they finished Yunho gave Bash a nod which makes Bash to stand up approaching them.

 

A loud explosion caught their attention, with the sky turns dark Bash and the others became alert. Bash summoned her weapon eyes glowing, same to Wendy and Seulgi. Wendy immediately form a force field protecting Irene and Boa. Looking over to Yunho she saw that her eyes are glowing red with fire on his hands while Boa is helping Wendy with force field.

 

The door and the windows suddenly burst open and now they are surrounded by Takers. Some are summoning fire ball, electric ball and dark energy ball on their hands and some crouch down just like the wolves before they are changing.

 

"These wolves are pain in the @ss." She said clutching on her chain whip he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter