The Day......

A story about a girl of dreams

Oh Inha was a college student when she was murdered......she was a cheerful girl...with beautiful eyes..She was murdered on the day of her graduation..she was shot dead.....The reason unknown!!! There was a police investigation but they couldn't find who did it and why??She was of 24 years when murdered.... Inha wanted to become a doctor.

She was the only child in her family. After a year of her death her mother saw her ghost in her dreams...their conversation goes like this:-

Inha : "Hello mother. It's seems                  that you are doing fine.!"

Hae sung (mom):-"Inha where                                         have u been                                      don't you                                            know that Mom misses you!!"

" I have been trying to find the person who killed me"

"Why? You should just live peacefully in heaven"

" From today I will be starting to find the murderer who killed me"

"What would you do when you find that person"

"I will kill that person . Because I was shot near the brain I don't remember any thing but I will definitely find that person.."

"You shouldn't do that In ha you will be a murderer too..!!"

"I would have been a murderer if I was alive..!! Mother please don't try to stop me.I just came to tell you this .....

Live well mother"

"Wait  Inha you shouldn't do this!!! Inha wait!!!..."

Inha went into several people's dreams the people whom she has known but non of them was the answer to inha's question. Inha went into the dream of a person named kang chul he was a closest friend of Inha but while coming out of his dream Inha dragged Lee Jung suk in to the world of dreams.... It was unknown to inha. Lee Jung suk as he woke up he found him self in a weird place he thought that he was dreaming but soon realized that it wasn't a dream.

A guy approached towards Lee Jung suk saying that he can take him out of this weird place but it's a rule  in  World of Dreams that no human is allowed physically and if a human is there than the dead people who are in the dream world can use the body of the human to become living again.

That guy was a culprit who was killed by police for doing bomb blast. That guy's​ name was Kim su ho. Lee Jung suk goes with him..

Do you think that Inha might be able to save him or know that she has dragged a human into a dream world??? Find out in next chapter...!

If you have any answer for this than plz send a answer..

Please subscribe...