New School

Haphephobia

After he finishes his cleaning job, he goes to upstairs and walks toward his room.He opens the door slowly since he has no more energy.Why?He feels his life is so pathetic.He sits in the corner of his room, pulling his sleeves and seeing the bruises he got from his aunt and his uncle.He leans his back against the wall and drags his knee to his chest.All of his painful memories come to haunt his life.Sometimes he wants to ask God why his life is like this?He was born without his father’s love because his father divorced with his mother.When he was 2 years old, his mother left him with his grandmother because his mother involved in the accident until she died.As he is getting older until his age reaches 7 years old, his grandmother died because of her illness.He had to live with his aunty which teaches him the meaning of hell.

His life is empty.He has no parents, no friends, no family but a family that hates him so much.He has no more tears left.He thinks if he cries, it means he is weak.Even though his life is like that, he could still get himself to be mature.Of course, he wants to have a happy life like anyone else has but he could not do anything to gets himself a happy life except to keep strong even though it’s actually too painful.Same goes to his life at home, he also suffers when he was at school.

‘I hope that there would be no one will bully me tomorrow when I go to school.’he whispers into his heart while looking at his books that he has prepared last night.

He changes school because his principal in the previous school suggests his aunt to change school because of the bullies case.In front of the principal, his aunt was acting as if she was caring for him and get angry because of the bullies case but the truth is his aunt doesn’t want to care about it and she was extremely happy when she found out that Hakyeon was suffering in school too.

 *FLASHBACK ON*

In the car,

“WOW!!!I’m so happy that you were bullied by them.I feel that I want to thanks to them because they have helped me by making you more suffering.I wonder what will your mother feel if she is still here.Pity at her because she could not listen to this good news.”Mrs.Ha Neun smiled evilly while talking to Hakyeon who was sitting next to her.

“Well, usually people said the one that has died can see us from up there.They know everything about the world by watching us from the up there but your mother is different.Do you want to know why?It is because she lived in the hell.Hahahaha.”Mrs.Ha Neun laughed like a witch while Hakyeon let his head down.

*FLASHBACK OFF*

Hakyeon leans his head against the wall.He comforts himself by whispering ‘It’s okay,hakyeon’ for many times.

The next day, Hakyeon walks to his new school since the new school is quite near with his home but what's different with the old one?Before this, he always walks to school alone by himself.He enters the new school and walks straight to the principal’s room. Before he could knock the door, the door opens.

“Oh, you must be the new student, am I right?My name is Mr.Han.I am the principal of this school.” Mr.Han smiles to Hakyeon and invites him into his room.

Hakyeon sits at the chair in front of Mr.Han’s table.

“Your name is Cha Hakyeon, right?”Mr.Han reads the paper that contained all of Hakyeon’s profile.

Hakyeon just nods.

“You must be scared right now.I already know about your story because the principal in your previous school is my best friend.He told me everything.This school, I still didn’t get any of this case yet but, I can’t promise you that you will be safe here.It is because this school is only for guys.It is still possible if the bully case exists in this kind of school.If this happens to you, please inform to me and do not keep it.” Mr.Han explains to Hakyeon who is sitting quietly in front of him.

After discussing with Mr.Han, Hakyeon gets ready to get into his new classroom.He heard all the noise in the class.Before he could enter the class, his classroom teacher arrives.The teacher invites him to the class.

................................................................................................

I'm sorry that I haven't updated the new chapter about a week, I think so.It is because I have been busy these days.The exam is getting closer and I have to maintain my result since last time my result quite good or else I will never get my laptop again. TT_TT

I hope you can understand my situation now and I hope you can forgive me.I hope you will like this chapter as usual.