Chapter 2

Colouring my book

All the members exclaim in unison. "Unnie!" Hyojung continues over the quiet comments.

" Hyejiinnie will still be able to promote with us, under watch of her health. That's all." As Hyojung finishes talking she smiles at Jine and the other members roll in with comments. While the encouraging words are being said to Jine, Hyojung walks over to Binnie who is further away from the huddle.

"Yoobinah, you don't have to worry that much okay? We'll just have to take care of her better." Hyojung tries to cheer Binnie up.

"I should have known better unnie, If she was sick I should have noticed it first. What if she gets worse Hyojung unnie?"

Binnie blames herself. "Yoobinah." Hyojung squeezes Binnie's cheeks. "Listen to unnie okay?" Hyojung shakes Binnie's head lightly.

"Nae unnie" Binnie mumbles out..

The members head out for dinner together while the two girls stay back for a couple minutes. Jine plays with Binnie's hand. "Yoobinnie? Are you sad?" Jine shakes Binnie's arm.

"No." Binnie pouts.

"Come on Binbin, don't be sad..."Jine snuggles into Binnie's arm.

"I just hate myself. If I had noticed first then you wouldn't be sick." Binnie mumbles.

"Even I didn't know then how would you have known Yoobinnie? Hm?" Jine says into her ear.

Binnie turns her head and kisses Jine on the lips. "Because I'm yor girlfriend."

Jine hits Binnie on the arm out of embarrassement. "Yah~ what if people see?"

"What if people see you two lovebrids like this?" Mimi scolds "Hurry up or we'll go without you two!" Mimi says while walking off "I wish Shia was like that more." Mimi says under her breath.

The two lovebirds follow Mimi to dinner with the other members and come back to the practice rooms after dinner. The members slowly start to warm up and digest their dinner. Arin plays the song as the maknae, and each member follows the choreo.

"I'll start the song unnies!" Arin says loudly and energetically.

Binnie keeps a close eye on Jine throughout the whole time. But everytime it's Jine's part Binnie smiles like a dummy, well she can't help it if her girlfriend is freaking cute! After a while of practicing the members take a break. Binnie looks concerned about Jine because she looks so pale. Jine quietly leaves the room to go to the toilet.

As soon as Jine closes the door, she runs to the toilet and vomits in there. She feels like she's about to faint but  catches herself. "It must be the medication they gave me." Jine thinks. She keeps vomiting until there is nothing to vomit. 

During that time Binnie waits for Jine to comeback and when she waits enough, she goes to find Jine. Just as Binnie walks out of the room, Jine also stumbles out of the toilet, looking paler than before. Binnie quickly runs to Jine and catches her before she falls. "Hyejin unnie! What's wrong?" Binnie says worriedly. "I don't feel well. Can you tell the members that I'll go to the dorm first and says that I'm sorry." Jine says weakly. "O-okay I'll call manager oppa to drop you off." Binnie says as she calls their manager. Binnie sees Jine off and walks back slowly to the practice room.

"Yah Bae Yoobin! where did you go? We were worried about you! And where's Hyejin unnie?" Jiho nearly shouts as Binnie walks in. "Hyejin unnie said that she doesn't feel well and went back to the dorms first." Binnie says sadly. "Is Hyejin unnie okay?" Arin says worriedly. Binnie nods. 

"All right! We'll go over the choreo a couple times and go back to the dorms after. It that okay?" Hyojung says. "Nae unnie~" all the members reply.After the run through is over. The members leave the company and walk to their dorm. Binnie arrives at the dorm first and quickly goes to her room which she shares with Jine.

She quietly opens the door and sees Jine's silhouette lying on her bed. Binnie tiptoes over to her bed and crouchs down next to Jine. She feels her forehead and seems Jine's fever has gone down. Seunghee knocks on the door lightly and Binnie turn around and gestures seunghee to come in.

"How's Hyejin unnie doing?" Seunghee says as she also crouchs down next to Binnie. "Her fever has gone down and she probably needs to sleep it off." Binnie answers. Seunghee hums "Do you know what happened to unnie?" Seunghee asks. "I don't know, she came stumbling out of the toilet and looked so pale.... I think she threw up. " Binnie suggests. "I hope she can promote with us... she was looking forward to it." Seunghee says. Binnie hums in agreement. "Wash up and go to sleep early Binnieyah, we have a busy schedule tomorrow. " Seunghee says sweetly as she leaves. "You too unnie." Binnie replies.

Binnie lets out a small sigh and leaves a kiss on Jine's forehead before she leaves to wash up. "Don't be sick unnie..." Binnie tiptoes back out of the room and closes the door softly.

When she comes back she sees Jine still sleeping in her bed, so she quietly strides to where Jine is and kneels down next to her bed. Binnie moves a strand of hair that had fallen on Jine's soft lips, causing Jine to wake up. Jine flutters her eys open and smiles when she sees who the person is.

"Hey," Jine whispers as she grins.

"Hey unnie," Binnie grins too from her response.

"Watcha doing?" Jine says playfully.

"Looking at my beautiful girlfriend." Binnie replies with a cheesy comment.

Jine giggles at her response. "Come here." Jine shuffles over to make space for Binnie.

Binnie listens obiediently and climbs into the bed with Jine.  After some moving and shuffling the two girls are in eachothers arms and can only smile while looking into eachothers eyes which are full of honey.

"I love you Hyejin unni."Binnie says.

"I love you too Yoobinah." Jine replies

The two girls whisper to eachother until the moon shines brightly in the night sky. The next morning Jiho comes to their room and finds Binnie and Jine sleeping peacefully, making Jiho smile unknowningly