Chapter 1

Colouring my book

Jine looks at herself in the mirror and is satisfied. "I looked so fat in the past album and lost some weight, and now I look better than ever." Jine thinks to herself. She goes through the choreo one last time and in panting heavily by the end of it. "Why am I so exhausted?? I barely did anything." Jine just shrugs it off and leaves the practice room. But unfortunately she runs into the president

"Hyejinah... you look so thin. Have you been eating anything lately?" the president asks while scanning Jine.

"N-nae daepyonim(The ceo or president)" Jine replies quietly.

"This won't do, let's go to the doctor." The boss says while calling her manager for the car.

Binnie sees the boss and Jine walking to the parking lot and frowns,"Hyejin unnie, where are you going?" Binnie whispers

"The doctors...." Jine frowns too. "Why?" Binnie is surprised. Jine just frowns and waves Binnie off.

Binnie reports this to her members in the practice room. "Unnie! Unnie! Hyejin unnie is going to the doctors with Daepyonim." Binnie says, half panting and yelling.

"What? Why would Hyejin unnie go to the doctors? with daepyonim especially." Seunghee says to noone specifically.

"Is she sick?" Hyojung asks.

"I don't know, Hyejin unnie has been looking very thin and weak lately.." Jiho being the observative woman says.

Binnie goes back into the vocal room and thinks about what Jiho said. " If Hyejin unnie is or was sick, wouldn't I have noticed it first, since I AM her girlfriend." Binnie sulks while talking to herself and whines.

A couple long hours later the president and Jine come back from the doctors. The boss calls Hyojung separately to his office. "Hyojungah. I just came back from the doctors  with Hyejin and there's something you and the members need to know. If you had been with Hyejin lately, Has she been eating much?" The boss asks hyojung.

"Not much, compared to what she always eats.She said she was on a diet or something" Hyojung remembers.

"Has she been looking thinner than usual?" The boss asks again.

"At the dorm Hyejin looked really thin too." Hyojung states.

"Well I told the doctor all those things and Hyejin has been checked up, and... Hyejin is suffering from anorexia." the boss spills the news.

"Nae? ano-anorexia? Will she be able to promote with us then?" Hyojung is taken aback from the news.

" She will but if her symptoms get worse then she'll have to be excempt from your promotions and go home to rest." the boss says unfortunately.

Hyojung sighs in understanding. "I Understand daepyonim."

"Can you tell the members?" Hyojung nods and leaves the room after bowing.

Jine was waiting outside. "Hyojungah... " Jine could not speak. Hyojung only frowns and pulls Jine into a hug.

"You should take care of yourself more, Hyejinnie? Hm?" Hyojung pats Jine's head and leads her to the practice room where the members were. Hyojung smiles and holds Jine's hand  when she opens the door.

The members turn around and exclaim.

"Unnie! are you okay? We heard you went to the doctors with daepyonim!" Yooa says while everyone else begins to asks questions.

During that time Binnie makes eye contact with Jine and mouths "How.did.it. go?"

Jine only shakes her head which makes Binnie even more confused.

As the leader Hyojung does what she has to do and calls for the members to sit down for a meeting. "Girls please sit down Jine and I have an annoncement to make."

"Daepyonim and Hyejin have been to the doctors for a health checkup and......."

Binnie awaits the bad news as Hyojung continues to explain.

" Hyejinnie has been diagnosed with anorexia."

Binnie nearly yelps out loud but bites her tongue. She should have realised sooner.

When she held Jine in her arms Jine felt unbelievably skinny and light. And also said she was on a diet, which is unbelievable though, because she has always been the skinniest out of all the members. Jine always looked tired, pale and Binnie hadn't even noticed.


A/N

My first OMG fic!!!! I hope you guys like it.

I know its a little late but when I heard Jine was taking a break because she was suffering from anorexia, my heart stopped. I've always loved Jine because she was such a cutie pie and Binnie too, so I wrote a small JinBin fic.

Thank You!!! ^_^