▸ track four 1/2 : fuqboi // satzu

♬ playlist of twice shorts ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Truth be told, Sana was known as your local high school’s reputable fuqgirl, even she herself knew it, and was truly pleased to be it. It could be seen as a good thing as she has a total of exactly the entire straight male population of their high school in her tiny little finger. She solely finds it convenient how she could just boost up their ego a tiny bit, making them think they have an actual chance and make them do whatever the hell she sought. However, besides her superficial posse, pretty much everyone else hated her. It wasn’t as if she wasn’t a nice human being generally speaking, but jealousy was just very prominent in people.

 

Sana wished she could be just a little interested in the men that wanted her, but she just couldn’t, and eventually, she has come to embrace that. On the low, of course. Unfortunately for her, with the reputation she had, it was a little harder than what she was used to.

She had just successfully destroyed the relationship of a seemingly happy couple, and that was when she met Tzuyu, the younger sister of the said boy she stole from another girl. Tzuyu was her junior, so she knew that Tzuyu knew her.

 

So perhaps making an extremely forward move during the first time she came over to his house was a fatal mist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter