▸ track five: simple as this // satzu

♬ playlist of twice shorts ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]

A declaration of infatuation from the both of them. It happened one busy morning whilst they and the other seven girls were hastily having breakfast. The event was fast and not at all the passionate kind you see in the media. Sana let it slip while they were having a conversation, fortunately, Tzuyu returned her feelings. The moment was short, though it goes without saying, it lead to a longer dialogue later in the day which altered the two’s official status.

 

Their first date was under the stars. Not literal ones, but real enough for them to feel small against the massive cosmos. One of the nine girls bought a light that projected the atmosphere with stars a while back, Sana and Tzuyu were using that. They laid in bed, with no other light but the simulated stars around them, there was soft music coming out of the speakers as they rested in each other’s arms. They spoke about everything that they once couldn’t.

 

They kissed for the first time that same night.

 

They never stopped kissing once it began.

 

What they had was a simple, meaningful relationship. It was wholesome and so full of adoration, it was the kind of love that everyone wished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter