▸ track two: i still wait for you // satzu

♬ playlist of twice shorts ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Throughout their relationship, they have always appeared somewhat picture perfect towards the public. However, when the only eyes that watched them were their own, they were far from perfection. All they seemed to do was fight. Amongst other things, one was disloyal and the other was simply not trying hard enough.

 

It hasn’t always been like this way though, they were once irrationally in love with each other. But as years went by, they began to fall out of it. They didn’t want to admit it to themselves so instead, they went on with their toxic relationship.

 

It wasn’t as much of a surprise to them as it was to everyone else when they finally broke up. They become estranged as two people would. 

 

However, their breakup was harder on Sana in the long run than it was for Tzuyu. She might’ve been unfaithful in their previous relationship but she loved the girl, more than anything else in this world. However, what she did was inexcusable, and though she might’ve tried to justify it earlier, she realizes that now.

 

She left letters, calls, texts, which were all left unanswered, understandably. It wasn’t long until she heard that her past lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter