▸ track one: voodoo doll // saida

♬ playlist of twice shorts ♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Dahyun wasn’t even certain of how she even got to this particular point, she was practically committed to the idea that Sana hid a voodoo doll somewhere to have her feeling this way. This gay. Perhaps it was the fact that the former hounds her with affection all the time and how it was almost impossible to not fall for someone who treats you like that.

 

She could physically feel Sana’s presence even when the girl wasn’t even in the vicinity. It was almost creepy. She was trapped under Sana’s spell and she knew that. What she’ll never figure out is how and why precisely did she let this happen?

 

It wasn’t as if she hasn’t subtly attempted to escape from Sana by avoiding her and going to other members instead, but every single time she thought she succeeded, her heart feels this peculiar longing feeling. Because, whenever Dahyun does pull away, Sana never responds by pursuing her; she simply pesters her affection on another member. She knew that Dahyun could never escape, not by a long shot.

 

‘I don’t even like her, why’d she want to go and make me feel this way?’ Dahyun asks this question to herself every day, as she made her way back to Sana, victimizing herself when she could just make things easier by being honest with herself.

 

voodoo doll - 5 seconds of summer

[/CONTENTID1]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter