Burgers

Text Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Burgers

 

"This party ."

 

"I'll fetch Sanabanana and let's go."

 

Mina sighed and folded my arms as Momo dived, literally, into the crowd of people. She hated parties, so why did she even come? Mina squeezed her way through, making her way out to the front porch. Thank the gods it's peaceful out here. She took a seat on the bench and sighed once again.

 

"Hey there." She looked to my side and saw Chayeoung taking a seat next to her. Great. "I wanted to check if your side was okay." She smiled, revealing her infamous dimple. "That was quite a hit, right?"

 

Shut up. 

 

"You mean after you pretty much ran me over and didn't apologize? I'm totally fine," Mina sarcastically remarked. 

 

Chaeyoung didn't say anything and just raised a brow. "I apologize..."

 

"Too late. I'm sending you my hospital bill."

 

"It was that bad??" Her look of distress entertained Mina so much. That adorble face of hers are the probably one of the many reasons why everyone wants to get in her pants. What a wolf in sheep's clothing.

 

"I found the snake! Ten points for Gryffindor!" Momo yelled. She and Sana came out to the porch but stopped at their tracks and looked at Mina. Then at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung didn't say anything and just headed back into the house.

 

Jihyo followed out and seemed more surprised than any of the twins, especially Sana. "You were talking with Son Chaeyoung?"

 

"She apologized for stabbing me at lunch."

 

"The only person who can stab you is me!" Momo protested.

 

Jihyo quickly changed the subject, knowing that Sana won't shut up about Chaeyoung. "We're going to Yoo's Burgers."

 

"But I'm on a diet." No she's not.

 

"No, you're not."

 

"You right."

 

Mina decided to text when they settled in Momo's car.

 

 

[Queen ✨]: Ditched the party. Going somewhere better.

 

[]: why?

 

[Queen ✨]: It was lame, we're just gonna get some Yoo's

 

[]: The only Yoo's I like is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter