Eye Candy

Text Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eye Candy

 

”Did you text me last night and in class today?” 

 

Jihyo placed her food down on the table and raised an eyebrow. “No, why?”

 

“An unknown number texted me and I was wondering if you were pranking me.”

 

“Now why would the student council president prank you?” She chuckled and began to eat her food.

 

“Right,” Mina mumbled. There's no way God Jihyo would do such foolish thing.

 

Momo and Sana soon joined the two and sat on the other side of the table. Momo and Sana could be considered as twins since they’re pretty much inseparable. Inseparable to the point of finding it odd when only one of the two is present.

 

“I’m so ready to graduate,” Sana chirped. “I can’t wait to be a perfume professional!”

 

“I don’t think that’s a thing,” Momo deadpanned.

 

“So? Being a dancing jokbal isn’t also.”

 

As the duo clashed back and forth, Mina’s phone buzzed in her pocket. She sighed after seeing the new notification on the screen.

 

 

[Unknown Number]: I love your hair like that (:

 

 

Mina immediately shot her head around the cafeteria, looking for anyone who could be texting her right now. The only hint she has is “Unknown” is on the artistic side, so someone who possesses items related to that department could be the one she’s looking for. Unfortunately, luck was not on her side.

 

This is annoying as hell.

 

 

[Mina]: Isn’t this prank getting a bit too old?

 

[Unknown Number]: i told you, this isn’t a prank, Mina

 

[Mina]: Then tell me who you are.

 

 

Mina put her phone back in her pocket after receiving no replies from the unknown messenger.

 

“Who were you texting?” Momo asked.

 

“I don’t know,” Mina sighed. “An unknown number started texting me, claiming that they like me. I don’t even know if it’s a girl or a guy.”

 

Momo shrugged and took a bite of Mina’s sandwich.

 

“So, I heard there’s a pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter