CH2: Gym Day from Hell

Of Sweat, Abs and Muscles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second Chapter guys!

Thank y'all for the 158 subs and 3 upvotes! I appreciate it and y'all are awesome *wink*

Hope you enjoy! :))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mina unnie this is called a rowing machine and you use it like this”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie this is a treadmill, you can use it to jog or run indoors instead of going outside”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mina unnie this is a stability ball and you do this to the ball”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is a lat pull down machine and you pull this down”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie this is an abdominal bench and—-”

 

 

 

 

 

“And you use it for training your abs. My god Momo! I’m not dumb and I know all of these gym equipment psh. It doesn’t mean that if I don’t go to the gym I won’t know these machines”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina was starting to get annoyed. No, she was beyond annoyed, she was even more aggravated by the fact that they spent 30 minutes walking around the place and Momo points every single bit of machine. She wasn’t that ignorant enough to not know anything about the different gym equipment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Who does she take me for? I did not graduate as the top of my batch for nothing’

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina spotted an empty bench and headed straight for it because she’s really tired before starting their session with whoever is the trainer. She was about to sit but a gym bag landed on the spot she was going for. She turned to see a tanned woman smirking at her. “Sorry, miss. I’m the first to arrive” Mina glared at the woman as she scanned her, from head to toe. The woman was beautiful, but her handsome features were more visible. Her body proportions were also no joke. She was wearing a crop top so it showed her toned abs that Mina is sure, she spent almost all of her time here in the gym. Mina’s eyes travelled to her arms which have those deadly guns that every woman will swoon once they saw it; thankfully Mina wasn’t one of those.

 

 

 

 

 

“Like what you see miss? I know I’m everyone’s eye candy but please be more discreet It makes me feel uncomfortable”

 

 

 

 

“Tsk. In your dreams. I will never swoon over the likes of those arrogant looking, full-of-themselves people especially you!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank the heavens the gym was still empty, only Mina, the tanned woman, and Momo,who was nowhere to be found. The tanned woman just chuckled and shrugged her off. “Easy there, I’m not arrogant. I’m just a person who is overflowing with confidence” The woman took her bag off the bench and placed it on the floor. She ushered Mina to sit and she also sat, too close for Mina’s liking.

 

 

 

 

“I’m Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu. You are?” presenting her hand infront of the Mina, she introduced herself.

 

 

 

 

“I will never give my name to the likes of you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ouch. Sure Tzuyu felt hurt, she was turned down for the first time. She wasn’t a player but she likes to socialize and she was hurt when this woman infront of her refuse to give her name. It’s not like she’s asking her something big of a favor. Not her phone number, not the number of her exes, not her home address; it was just her name, only her name.

 

 

 

 

 

‘Relax Tzu, just play the game and you’ll be just fine’

 

 

 

 

 

Mina saw a flash of hurt in the eyes of the woman infront of her who claimed herself as Chou Tzuyu.

 

 

 

 

 

When Tzuyu was about to retract her hands, Mina quickly took the hand and shake it; even though she thought twice about it. “Mina, Myoui Mina”

 

 

 

‘Bingo’

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know. You are the one who will substitute Nayeon for a week’s session”

 

 

 

 

 

‘What?! How did she know? She’s starting to creep me out’

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you a stalker? How did you know Nayeon? I have a friend with me and you can’t do the things that you would like to do to me!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gladly, Momo was walking towards their directions and she’s also with their friend Jeongyeon. Mina ran towards them and hid behind their backs. “Momo! Jeongyeon! She’s a ing stalker and you have to call the police right now! Right now! Faster!” Her friends ignored her and just proceeded to Tzuyu who was now looking offended as she clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sup Tzuyu unnie! What did you do to this woman?”

 

 

 

 

“I just told her I know that she’ll substitute Nayeon for a week’s session and she’s accusing me of being a stalker! Hah! A stalker?! This face of mine?! How could you! Damn you woman! Hey Momo! Let me go! I’m gonna teach this woman a lesson” Tzuyu was planning to hit and strangle Mina but Momo stopped her from doing so. She was fuming with anger as she tried to reason out infront of Momo and Jeongyeon. Sure, they all knew each other well since they see each other every day in the gym.

 

 

 

 

 

“Big bro calm down! We ain’t gonna start the session if you’re big head of yours is fuming hot” Jeongyeon went behind the fuming girl and massaged her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down. The girl’s ears were the first to turn red followed by her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Momo who the is she?”

 

 

 

 

“Mianhe Mina unnie I didn’t tell you who the trainer is…”

 

 

 

 

 

“Wha---  Don’t tell me she’s…”

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, yes. Wether you like it or not. I, Chou Tzuyu, will be with you for the week long session and I’ll make sure you’ll experience hell”

 

 

 

 

 

Now, Mina is sure that she got herself in a very, deep, and it seems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter