CH1: Favor

Of Sweat, Abs and Muscles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Here's the first chapter guys 

Apologizing in advance for the grammar errors and typos since I'm at my most active state during midnights and I typed it during midnight lol

 Also...thanks for the 89 subs while this chap isnt up yet it means alot :))

 

Hope you enjoy :)))

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mina-chaaan~!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What the heck Momo what’s your problem it’s still early in the morning! That better be important ugh you disturbed my precious sleep I’m hanging up. Bye!”

 

 

 

“Nooooo unnie it’s really important!”

 

 

 

“I’m giving you 10 seconds”

 

 

“Canyouworkoutwithmecoznayeonietwistedheranklewhileshewasoutjoggingwithjeongyeonand---“

 

 

“Oh god I’m listening! I’m listening okay!  Now, speak slowly”

 

 

 

 

The line became silent as Momo paused for a moment finding the right words to address the matter.

 

 

 

 

“I know you wouldn’t want to come with me but I’m testing my luck since we’re friends and all”

 

“Just get straight to the point will you?”

 

 

“The thing is… well uhm… Nayeonie was jogging with Jeong earlier and they were chased by bulldogs at the park and she twisted her ankle.”

 

 

 

 

“So what do you want me to do?” Mina feared for what was to come next but she ignored the thought and hoped for the best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I actually didn’t like Nayeon’s idea of asking a favor from you. So uhmm here is the thing, she told me to call you and tell you to be the one in place of her. I told her you wouldn’t agree but she insisted. Yesterday she hired a trainer for a month or two at the gym that Jeong owns and the price was no joke! It was like my allowance for a year back at middle school but seriously I think the money’s worth it since Jeong is a close friend of the trainer and said the she would be really effective and everyone who hired her had great bodies after months of following the workout regimen”

 

 

 

Mina wasn’t a fan of going to gyms to bulk up or whatever and she hated the fact of going out of her humbled abode filled with game consoles but when money was mentioned, it always became a sensitive topic for her since she was taught to save money and not waste it for nothing even if she’s from a filthy rich family lol. She didn’t actually think twice when she answered “Okay! Okay! I’ll do it! Just for a week. No extensions”

 

 

 

“Yey! That’s why I love you unnie!” Nayeon’s voice was heard from the background as she attempted to grab Momo’s phone from the other line “Hey! Lemme talk to Mina-unnie! Ouch! Just a second okay?! Ouch! Yah Yoo Jeongyeon! Stop pressing harder it ing hurts!” “Just calm yourself down old lady! You twisted your ankle so calm your gurl”

 

 

 

 

Mina sighed as it was always like that when the three of them (Momo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon) are together; always bickering and trying to slaughter each other. Their other friends weren’t even with them and she was glad since it would be a total chaos

 

 

 

 ‘How did I have such weird friends?’

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhh just don’t mind them. Jeongyeon was treating Nayeon’s ankle but you know, she’s a stubborn one and she wanted to grab my phone. Sooooooo, I’ll pick you before 8 Mina-unnie~ Bye!” And just like that, Momo hanged up on her before she said goodbye and complained, good grief.

 

 

 

 

Mina sat up from her bed, leaning her back against the headbord and placed her phone on her nightstand. She looked at her wall clock and hissed as she saw it was only 7:18 in the morning. She was half asleep earlier but thanks to an idiot her morning was one of the worst she ever had after a night playing Call of Duty: Black Ops until 2 in the morning.

 

 

 

She was an avid gamer, everyone knew that, and the word Mina and Gym doesn’t even sound right for her friends since she would barely go out of her room if they don’t drag her out and she was more likely to spend her time with her beloved game consoles than yo mingle with strangers. As Mina had described her life, it was what you called a ‘Hardcore Gamer’s Life’. Her friends would have understood her dedication for games if she’s sociable but she is timid. Before they all met, she was very shy to the point that she would scurry away when she thinks the stranger is a threat but thankfully when she spent time with her friends she wasn’t anymore since they’re all thick-skinned and doesn’t give a about what they do.

 

 

 

 

She got out of bed and never did bother to stretch her body she hated stretching too ugh. She went to her bathroom and started her morning routine; washing her face and brushing her teeth. She got out and headed straight to her closet and was going to get one of her oversized shirts when she remembered she was going to accompany Momo in place of Nayeon to go to the place she hated the most. She searched her closet for any possible outfit to wear but sadly, she only found her underga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter