final

You're Mine

Author's note : kindly to leave some comments for this story, I would like to hear the feedback from the reader of this fic ^^ thank you 


 

It was just a typical day where a little guy lurked himself inside the great hall. He pushed himself hard, practised more and more even after his class was over, he stayed there to put rights on his notes. Papers were shattering upon the luxurious black grand piano, yet the guy seemed either not bothering himself to care the mess he made. He continued on pressing his finger hard, checking every note as if he wanted to make a good music from one instrument. 

 

The door slammed open, showed up another guy fastened his step towards the guy who engulfed himself over a piano. At a blink of the eye, the other guy leant his head on the pianist’s back. 

 

“I have a bad day,” he purred, made a straight blow to the latter to stop his solo performance. 

 

“A fight with Siyeon?” 

 

The latter shook his head. The pianist knew it, if it was not a stepsister issue, then if it was a love material that ruined the comer’s mood. No one knew Seungcheol well, not like Jihoon itself. 

 

“Your girlfriend or boyfriend this time?” 

 

Seungcheol sighed. “It’s you, it's you who annoyed me a lot,” he said deadpan, well it was an obvious sulky face with a whining sound slipped out his lips easily. 

 

Jihoon chuckled. 

 

“What now? You have Eunseo with you—”

 

“I broke up with her this morning,” he cut him. Jihoon merely nodded, stowed his music sheets back into his back then slung it unto his shoulder. 

 

“You should not skip your lunch.” 

 

Jihoon nodded dismissively, shoved his finger to the air. “I have so much works to be done.” 

 

He cocked his head to the side. “New assignments?” 

 

He hummed. 

 

“You should call me,” he mumbled. Jihoon cocked a single brow as he glanced at him when they walked out from the room together. 

 

“I can help you to finish your assignment.” 

 

“How?” 

 

Seungcheol beamed, pulled Jihoon to under his arm and close to him. “Just stay by your side, I can boost your idea in no one can do for my Jihoon-ie,” he answered in high spirit. Also, he almost made him to choke down his saliva. 

 

It was not like Jihoon could not be accustomed with the last part though he had heard it many times whenever Seungcheol was with him, it was only something tickled him inside when he heard it. He shall not expect more but he felt the warmness sprawled across his cheek. 

 

He could not deny the fact that Seungcheol would help him a lot by his presence only in order to finish what he shall have done, yet still those ‘my Jihoon-ie’ part felt not right to his ear. He guessed he would always blush whenever Seungcheol claimed him as his one and only Jihoon. 

 

“Okay, then help me for this assignment, if you don’t mind, Choi Seungcheol,” he requested, in chant-like tone. The latter tugged a bigger smile, without letting Jihoon out of his embrace, he bobbed his head. 

 

“I always don’t mind it at all, my Jihoon.” 

 

Jihoon replied with a smile. 

 


 

It was a good day to start, but it was not a good day for Jihoon to spend at the canteen alone. Especially when it was the start of the new semester, the canteen was filled with new faces and the old faces were nowhere to be found, probably still stick at their class to exchange how they spent their summer. Here Jihoon munched his sandwich alone, sipped his coffee as he stared at some new faces. He sighed. 

 

“Hello, which class are you from?” A question dropped by a new face that appeared to sit in front of him. 

 

He let another sigh escaped from his lips. Everyone who did not know him would only ask him as if he was a freshman and it constantly happened every year. 

 

When Jihoon was about to answer, someone interrupted the chattering sound in the canteen. Someone who yelled his name, in a bubbly charming enveloped his face. Choi Seungcheol. He almost forgot that Seungcheol was the one who sought him if he could not spot him by his side even for a second although they had spent summer together, it felt like the latter never got bored to remain by Jihoon’s side. 

 

“There you are, my Jihoon-ie,” he exclaimed ringingly. Jihoon face-palmed himself. A new face before him merely looked at him in shock because he had just asked as if Jihoon was a mere freshman like him. 

 

Seungcheol ran to him, flung himself to Jihoon and wore the innocent puppy look to not let Jihoon annoyed at his act. “Here you are, my Jihoon-ie.” He sing-singly chanted as if he was happy enough to see Jihoon after hunting his presence a while ago. 

 

Jihoon glanced at the new face, with a stare that unfathomed for the latter to get out from his sight, the new face remained at the same place. Seungcheol instantly noticed that Jihoon did not pay attention to him, but paid attention to a stranger in his table. “A freshmen,” he rubbed his nose bridge, “I guess you can find another table, don’t sit with my Jihoon.” 

 

Jihoon clicked his tongue. “I’m not his boyfriend, but kindly to move because I can not let you hear what Seungcheol is gonna do anything harmful to you,” he pulled a nice expression to please the latter. Well, the freshmen instantly got up and go. Jihoon glimpsed at Seungcheol. “Happy?” 

 

He bobbed quickly. “A lot,” he answered, “so mind to feed me?” 

 

“No, find yours.” Seungcheol frowned. “Feed me.” 

 

An unpleasant clearing throat sound butted in between them. Jihoon and Seungcheol turned back in unison. 

 

“A lot of freshmen here, and I don’t want to spoil their innocent image with all the cheesiness here.” An ethereal appearance that ruined their moment, pulled a sullen face. Seungcheol chuckled, meanwhile Jihoon continued on finishing up his lunch. 

 

“Just call your boyfriend back from his exchange program so you can do a lovey-dovey thing with him,” Seungcheol mocked him. 

 

“Forgive him, Jeonghan, this big golden retriever has no shame at all besides he is waiting for the next boyfriend or girlfriend on his list in this semester,” Jihoon stated between his munching time. Jeonghan raised a single eyebrow, petted Seungcheol on his head. 

 

“So this puppy still want to play around and neglect his master?” 

 

Jihoon furrowed. “I’m not his master—”

 

“Well, you are not master, but you’re my boyfriend, my friend and what else? You’re mine,” Seungcheol announced loudly, made the freshmen cough and choked down their lunch. 

 

Jeonghan smirked. “So no more chances for anyone here to catch your Seungcheol, Jihoon, don’t make his image even worse than before.” He tried to hint on something subtly. The shorter puffed his cheek as if he had no clue regarding what’ve been told to him. 

 

“Have something in mind?” Seungcheol looked at him concernedly. Jihoon nodded. “I thought we’re just best friend…” 

 

Seungcheol abruptly crashed his lips against Jihoon’s, pulled the shorter closer to him as he deepened the kiss, chastely he kept his lips onto him. He smiled into the kiss. 

 

“You’re mine,” he pecked him on lips, 

 

“more than best friend,” pecked again on his forehead, 

 

“more than anything, more than sibling,” he kissed him on cheek,  

 

“more than family.” He pulled away from him. Giving some time for him to swallow up what’ve been happened to him a while before, just because the shorter before his eyes looked so puzzling. 

 

“I love you, Jihoon,” Seungcheol added, without ceasing his smile off his face. He waited for Jihoon. He waited for his answer, although it was like suffocated him to wait patiently for his reaction. Although the answer would be different to his liking, he could wait and receive it. Because he could not— 

 

“You love me…as a friend?” Jihoon blinked. 

 

“More than…more than anything in the world,” he answered calmly. 

 

That goofy smile still stayed on his face. 

 

“I thought we…” 

 

“A friend? No…I wish every single day to be literally a boyfriend of Lee Jihoon - well, not a mere boyfriend. I'm wishing of being your special boyfriend. But you answered no whenever anyone asked to you about our relationship, so it…” 

 

Jihoon hung his head low. “I’m sorry,” he muttered under his breath. 

 

“Because you don’t feel the same like me?” Somewhere, in a place where only Seungcheol knew, he heard a thing was smashed and pierced into pieces. He held back his tears. 

 

“No,” he murmured. Seungcheol squinted at him, in one point he became confused. He did not know where Jihoon aimed at him. 

 

“I’m sorry because…” 

 

Seungcheol got up from his seat, unable to hear more what the latter wanted to tell to him. Jihoon held his hand tight. 

 

“…because I love you the way you do.” He looked up at the taller. Tears piled up around his eyes, ready to fall down if the latter allowed to. 

 

Jeonghan chuckled at the state where he witnessed the scene before his eyes. “So?” 

 

Seungcheol bent down on his knee, hands tried to knot their fingers together and eyes never let off as if they were followed each other at the same pace. Jihoon leant forward to him. He threw himself to Seungcheol’s hug before they exchanged some chaste kisses. 

 

Jeonghan let out a breath escaped as he felt relieved. He clapped on the other side, “get back on your lunch everyone,” he shouted. He patted on the new couple even though he was neglected because they were busy in their business. 

 

“I wish Joshua is here,” he mumbled alone as he left them. 

 

Meanwhile, Jihoon pulled away from Seungcheol. He smiled. “So I’m yours?” 

 

Seungcheol nodded. “From the start I guess, I’m yours, just like you are mine,” he assured. 

 

“So you have to say it proudly that you’re mine, from now,” Seungcheol demanded. 

 

Jihoon giggled as he got back into the taller’s warm embrace. “I will,” he agreed. 

 

-the end-