Prologue II

If It's not Fate, What else can you think of Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung opened her eyes heavily. She tried to accustomed by the light that suddenly came into her eyes. After her vision got better she looked around and found out she wasn't in her own room. She didn't know where was she. She was so deep in thought until she realized there was a girl (you all already knew who it was) sleeping beside her with a low snore and hands circling her body. Of course Chaeyoung was shocked resulting her shrieked and fell down the bed. And so this loud noise made the girl stirred and woke up just to find Chaeyoung who was rubbing her on the floor.

 

"You okay?" Mina came closer to Chaeyoung in worry. How could she not? There were wounds all over the wolf body. It wasn't as bad as yesterday since wolf had faster healing process but some of the wounds still visible here and there.

 

Mina was about to help Chaeyoung but she slapped her hand. "Wh-who are you? Wh-where am i?"

 

Mina smiled at the adorable sight in front of her.

 

"Why are you smiling?! What have you done to me?!" Chaeyoung shouted at Mina.

 

Mina chuckled. "You have injured me twice but you don't even recognize my face?" Mina showed her right arm that being bandaged and behind it a long scar was there too.

 

"Mi-mina??"

 

"Yes silly. You hurt my heart a bit by not recognizing me."

 

"So-sorry.."

 

'Stop stuttering Chaeng!' Chaeyoung scold herself.

 

"Hahaha.. Just kidding. You sure are cute." Mina laughed and ruffled Chaeyoung's head. Mina's laugh sure was like a melody to her ears and she would never get enough to hear that.

 

"By the way i never know your name."

 

"Ah right.. I'm Son Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you and sorry for causing your injury." Chaeyoung bowed.

 

"Myoui Mina. Although i think you already know my name. And don't mind my injury it's not your fault." Mina bowed too.

 

Chaeyoung nodded awkwardly then looked at the bed she was sleeping before. She blushed instantly when the memory of the two sleeping together came to her.

 

Mina followed Chaeyoung's line of sight and saw her blushing madly. "Ah you must be wondering how can we sleep together."

 

Chaeyoung nodded and then looked down, blushing, didn't dare to look at Mina since she knew what would happen to her when she did.

 

"Firstly i want to apologize if that makes you uncomfortable but I didn't have any choice. At first i slept on the couch there but you kept tossing around, whimpering and yelping all night. So i tried to calm you down and when you were i was about to going back to the couch but you started whimpering and yelping again so i tried to calm you down again. You started to whimper and yelp again every time i go. That's why i couldn't leave you alone."

 

"I.. I'm sorry for causing you trouble." Chaeyoung bowed again.

 

"Nah.. You're not. Beside my parents are not home so i'm kinda lonely. I'm thankful you keep me company."

 

"But still you must be not get enough sleep because of me."

 

Mina giggled and ruffled Chaeyoung's head again. "Easy kid. I'm okay with that. You're kind like i've always thought."

 

Chaeyoung smiled and blushed again by the praise she got.

 

"So are you hung-"

 

Before Mina could finish her sentence Chaeyoung's stomach was growling. This caused her to blush in embarrassment.

 

"Yes you are." Mina giggled. "Come on i'll cook you something." Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and pulled her along but Chaeyoung stopped her.

 

"Yo-your parents are not home?" Chaeyoung asked quietly.

 

"They won't be home for at least 3 more days. So rest assured. Come on!"

 

 

 

"How is it? Good?" Mina asked Chaeyoung who was eating everything in front of her.

 

Transforming on full moon when you're not fully get control over yourself really tired you out most of the time. Especially when you tried real hard to get control like what Chaeyoung did yesterday.

 

Chaeyoung nodded and still eating her food until she felt Mina kept looking at her smiling. So she stopped and gulped everything inside . "Sorry. Yesterday incident kinda tiring me out. Usually I don't eat like this even after full moon."

 

"Just eat as much as you like. Don't need to be shy. I know how much energy you lost yesterday. Here eat more." Mina gave her food to Chaeyoung.

 

"No no you have to eat too. You must be hungry too."

 

The two girls was debating on who must eat Mina's share went suddenly a voice interrupted.

 

"Mina sweetheart are you awake? I'm home!"

 

"Mom? She shouldn't be home until a week later." Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other and started panicking.

 

"You're my friend and i need company since i'm too lonely to be alone. That's why i ask you to sleepover. Okay?" Chaeyoung just nodded.

 

"Mina.. Where are you?" Mina's mother appeared at the kitchen finally. "Oh we have a guest. What happen to you girls?" Mrs. Myoui shocked looking at her daughter's bandaged hand and full of bruises and cuts Chaeyoung. Lucky she didn't see Chaeyoung yesterday night. It was much more worse.

 

"Uhh ye-yeah.. We're okay mom just a little bit accident. And she's my friend Son Chaeyoung. She lives near here and we ended up being friends. You okay i invite friend to sleepover without telling you right mom?"

 

"Of course. But next time please tell me first okay? But tell me what happened to you two especially you Chaeyoung." Mrs. Myoui asked full of concern.

 

"Chaeyoung is kinda clumsy so she fell from her bicycle yesterday and i happened to be sprained when i help her. Hahaha." Mina laughed dryly and nudged Chaeyoung looking for back up.

 

"A-ah yes ma'am that's right."

 

"Don't be too stiff kid. Just call me aunt Myoui." She smiled to the nervous Chaeyoung. Of course she was really nervous remembering what was her job and what was she.

 

"Hmm.. Looking at your size you're not the same ages as Mina. Elementary student?"

 

"Umm.. Actually first year of junior high school." Chaeyoung pouted, hurt a little. She sure had been mistaken many times.

 

Mrs. Myoui laughed. And Mina snorted silently too made Chaeyoung pouted even more.

 

"Oh sorry dear. You're so tiny that's why."

 

"By the way mom didn't you say you will be back in 3 days?"

 

"Your dad worrying too much like usual. He told me to go home to check on you. Now continue your breakfast i'll in my room okay? Enjoy your stay Chaeyoung."

 

"Okay.." The two answered together and when Mina's mother lost from their sight they released their held breath.

 

"Fiuhh.. We almost get caught."

 

"Elementary student?" Mina teased, smirking.

 

"Oh shut up. I'm still growing. Just wait until i'm taller than you."

 

"I can't wait for that to happen. Here more milk for your growth."

 

"Geez.." Chaeyoung mad but she still took the glass and drank all the content inside leaving Mina laughed at her more.

 

"Oww you're too cute Son Chaeyoung." Mina pinched Chaeyoung's cheeks.

 

-------

 

"Hey little cub.." Mina ruffled Chaeyoung's hair.

 

"Geez.. Stop messing my hair!" Chaeyoung shouted while fixing her hair. Mina just kept walking with her friends and then looked back and merong at Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter