Final

Game Over

Taeyeon was lying on the couching playing with her phone while waiting for her members to come back. She texted Seohyun to bring her some take-home food since she knows Seohyun won't forget it unlike the others. She was busy playing with her phone when he heard the door bell to their dorm rang. She smiled and hurried to the to get the door. 

"What took you all so long? I'm dying out of hunger here!" She yelled while opening the door. She was excited to get her food but her hopes flew away when she a familiar face in front of her.

"What are you doing here?" she hissed at him despite the gloomy look on the person's face.

"Please! I can't take it anymore. I need to talk to you about everything." Baekhyun was about to lean his head on her shoulder but she shoved him off hard. She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the back part of the building of their dorm.. 

"Didn't i tell you already the reason why we need to break it off?" Taeyeon face was red but she didn't know the reason why. Is it because of anger or all of the emotions that was bottled up inside her?

Baekhyun looked at her and his face suddenly changes. It showed anger. He was annoyed by her cold attitude towards him after their break up.

"What?! You want me to shut up and accept that? You were the one who said it already! Everything will go back to normal. We just need time for it" Baekhyun was yelling already.

"I believed you! After that scandal, I never changed. I still showed you how much i love you even when we are in public. I would always try to look at you whenever we are in the same show or program. I want to know if you're having fun or happy. I picked up my courage and would always try to match my things and everything with you. Because you said everything would go back to way it was. Everything will be normal again!" Baekhyun's loud voice can be heard all over the room. He is breathing deeply and his eyes never left Taeyeon for a second.

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT EVERYTHING COULD STILL BE THE SAME! I thought everything would go back to normal after some time. I thought we could still continue with this." Taeyeon ran her hands into her hair out of frustration. Her eyes are already shining from the tears that was building up

"You think i didn't try to do the same things? I always try to keep up with what you are doing! Whenever i will see you showing some effort with our relationship i tried to the same thing. But how can i?! Fans eyes are always on me since our scandal! I am always the wrong one here. I can't continue like that anymore!" Taeyeon wanted to yell everything but she can't. Her voice was soft trying to stop her cries.

Baekhyun looked at her and shook his head. It wasn't enough for him. He looked at her and wiped the tears on her face.

"Why didn't you stayed and fight? Why didn't you try harder? I am willing to go on all limits for us to be accepted."

"STOP! Nothing's going back Baekhyun! Stop trying to mend things back. See? That's your problem! You keep on seeing the good on everything when i fact there is nothing good in us! Stop being so childish in everything and wake up. Forget everything!" Taeyeon stepped back from not wanting to stay in his presence anymore.

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon in disbelief. This wasn't the girl that he fell in love with. This wasn't the Taeyeon that helped and supportted him during his trainee days. The Taeyeon that he knew would never say the things that he was hearing from her right now. He doesn't know what happened to her to be like this.

"Taeyeon please-" 

"Go away. Leave. Please, JUST LEAVE!" Taeyeon yelled at him and slapped him hard in his chest but Baekhyun just stood there looking down at her. He sighed and turned around preparing to leave.

"I'll get you back. I promise. When everything in our lives is normal...... I'll get you back." he whispered but it was loud enough for her to hear.

Taeyeon just stood crying her eyes out. She was catching her breath from crying too hard. Her face was red and vision was blurry already. She took a one long breath and wiped the tears away. She looked up and her eyes widen. A cctv camera?!

She ran back to her dorm after but she stopped in her tracks when she a man standing before the door of their dorms. The man turned around and grinned at her.

"That was a really good show, Taeyeon-ssi. Keep it up. He'll give up in no time" Kim Youngmin smiled at her and walked away.

Taeyeon ran inside their dorm and leaned on the wall. She can't control her emotions anymore. She's now a crying mess. Her back slide down on the wall. Her knees were touching her chest and she shook her head. Her loud cries can be heard all over.

"I'm sorry, Baekhyun. I'm so sorry"

 

 

~~~~~~~~

And there you go~ One angsty story about our couple Baekyeon~~

Hope you enjoyed it though~~