One

Game Over

"And we're done. Good job everyone!" Cheers and claps can be heard all over the room. SNSD just finished filming their music video for their comeback. They are all working hard for their comeback since there are a lot of idols who are also having their comebacks at the same time.

"Thank you" Taeyeon said and bowed along with the members. Despite having her solo tour and practicing for their comeback she still managed to be energetic and productive in her activities.

"It's now time to eat!" Hyoyeon yelled and the members laughed at her eagerness. Some of the members are still bowing to the staffs while the others are racing to the dressing room to change and to have their lunch.

"One down!" Tiffany squealed and ran beside Taeyeon and she laughed at her action. The two walked towards the door and exited the room. Both were happily talking to each other when someone interrupted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" A loud voice suddenly startled the two and Taeyeon looked up and saw EXO in front of them. Tiffany smiled and greeted them back while Taeyeon just nodded her head and walked away leaving Tiffany behind.

"Uh.. I think the staffs are already waiting for you inside" Tiffany said to them and immediately ran after her leader. There was a few seconds of silence after realizing Taeyeon's sudden actions. Suho sensed the awkward situation and told the members to go to the room already.Suho sighed and turned around and saw one member still outside staring at the elevator.

 "C'mon Baekhyun, we need to start our photoshoot now"

FLASHBACK

Taeyeon was staring blankly at her phone with her manager in front of her. Everything took her by surprise and she clearly didn't expect this kind of reaction. Her mind is completely blurry right now and she can't think of what solution would be best for this situation. Her thoughts were interrupted when the door slammned open and Kim Youngmin entered. 

He nodded to her manager and her manager rushed out of the room. He took the chair and sat beside her. Taeyeon held clutched her phone tightly at his presence. He looked at her and smiled.

"Taeyeon-ssi, I have no problem with you dating at all....but EXO's Baekhyun? Now, that's a problem, don't you think?" He raised his eyebrow at her she shook her head.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't aware of their presence at all. I didn't know that they were following me" her voice was very soft almost like a whisper.

"Aish! C'mon Taeyeon. That's what they always tell me. Give me a good answer" he grinned at her and it sent chills all over her. Taeyeon didn't know how to answer to him. There was a deafening silence between them.

"Are...Are you going to talk to Baekhyun about this also?" she tried looking at him. He looked at her and laughed.

"Of course not, my dear. If i also talk to him then what's the point of my whole plan? You two will still keep on seeing each other. I only need you to end this. He will be more convinced if you're the one who asked for it." Taeyeon looked at him with confusion all over her face.

"If asked for his "help" then it wouldn't work at all. Both of you were just forced, that's why you did it" Taeyeon gulped getting the idea of what he is trying to talk about. He stood up, fixed his tie and walked towards the door. He turned his head slightly.

"Break up with him at a time when he completely doesn't expect it" He said in a very deep voice in which Taeyeon felt like it was burrying deep into her skin.

END OF FLASHBACK

Taeyeon was lying down at her bed. The members left already for lunch but she insisted on staying at the dorm. Tiffany knowing what happened earlier just asked the girls to just go and not question her any further.  She sighed deeply and closed her eyes.

"Did i did the right thing?" she asked herself. She reached for her phone and looked at their photos again. The smiles on Baekhyun's face brings tears to her eyes. What have i done?

FLASHBACK

She was staring at the Jack Skellington plushy that Baekhyun got for her during their 1st anniversaryHe was telling her how he got it from the store that was already closed. He begged the manager open the store just so he can buy her favorite toy. As she try to remember all these things her chest tigthen more. NO! I can't back out now. I have to do this. For us.

She was inside the practice waiting for Baekhyun to come. Everything that she was going to say was on her mind already. She was prepared for this. That's whats she keeps telling herself.The door clicked and she looked up and saw Baekhyun smiling widely at her.

"Jagi! Why did call me here? Do you want to practice again together?" He lifted Taeyeon up from her seat and sat himself there putting Taeyeon on his lap to sit on. Taeyeon sighed soflty and removed his hands from her waist and stood up.

"Baekhyun, let's break up" Taeyeon gasped soflty. She wasn't supposed to say it right away. She was also shocked with herself. She watched as she saw the smile on his face disappeared.

"Taeyeon I-"

"Please... Everything's being affected by our relationship. We cannot continue this anymore" Taeyeon said avoding the look on his face. She can't make herself look at him anymore.

"W-What's going on? I don-" Baekhyun ruffled his hair in frustration. He stood up and cupped Taeyeon's face but she pushed him slightly and shook her head.

"Let's stop everything starting from now" Taeyeon said loud and clearly as she walked out of the room.

END OF FLASHABCK

Baekhyun was posing in front of the camera mindlessly. After his encounter with Taeyeon earlier everything went blank for him. 2 years had passed since their break up but Baekhyun kept on living on the past. He need answers and a lot of explanations from her. She completely shut him down. She never turned her head in his way. She always avoid him in all situations and she hasn't talked to him in two years!

"BAEKHYUN!" he jumped when he heard the loud voice. He looked up and saw the photographer glaring at him. "I said you're done. You can go now!" He bowed his head and walked away. The members looked at each other and all nodded in Baekhyun's way. Suho looked at Chanyeol and nodded.

Chanyeol knocked on the door before entering the dressing room. He opened the door and saw his friend lying on the couch. 

"Hey man" Chanyeol said and sat on the seat that was beside the couch Baekhyun was lying on. Baekhyun removed his arm from his eyes and sat up straight.

"You all noticed, huh?" Baekhyun laughed softly but Chanyeol sensed the bitterness in his voice. He can't lie. He too was shocked when he found out about their break up. Even after their scandal, the relationship of the two got even stronger.

"I just don't get it! And why does she need to do it on our 1st anniversary? Why does she want to leave me all of a sudden?" Baekhyun can't help but to let his tears run down on his cheeks. Every single emotion on his mind is now tangled.

FLASHBACK

Baekhyun was wrapped around Taeyeon's arms. She immediatley called him after their scandal broke out. He was still a rookie in this kind of things so he's very thankful that Taeyeon was there for him.

"It's ok. Everything's going to be fine. The fans need a lot of time to recover from this but it will soon quite down." Taeyeon comforted him

~~~.

Baekhyun was very grateful that their relationship was even stronger than before. Though he can't show his admiration for Taeyeon anymore in public like before he still find ways on how to sneak some moments with her in front of the fans.

Everything was going great at least that's what Baekhyun thinks. But everything went down during their anniversary. She broke up with. She broke up with him with no single reason why she did it.

He started to live a living nightmare from then on.

END OF FLASHBACK