[A.E.Series] In Your Darkest Hour; The BEST PART Of Being Your Bestfriend.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before you could bawl out in the open,

 

You felt a familiar and warm hand fall on your shoulder,

 

As if telling you 'I'm here, it's okay to let your heart out now'.

 

And your heart did that drumming for the specific person again.

 

When you turned to meet his eyes, you knew you were not alone anymore.

 

In an instant realization that your face might be red all over and smeared with snot and tears, you immediately wiped off what you can rather rashly. “What are you doing here, hm? I thought you already went home.” You muttered, trying to put on a cheerful tone and a sweet smile, hoping your new bestfriend won't see. Unfortunately, even before he went up to you and make his presence known, he'd known you better – with your frame curled up that way, in such a weak position, your back moving simultaneously as your breaths got out in irregular patterns from the silent sobbing – Kris knew what was going on already.

 

“You see, I was right not to let my eyes leave you. Not after how you told me about the things that went on today. Come on -ah, you know how I can't leave you like this.”

 

His heart clenched painfully even just by holding you close like that.

 

How could it not? When all he wants is to make you happy, he even let you go for Pete's sakes.

 

And just to what? To end up seeing you crumble and cry in front of him?

 

'It's so unfair. Why can't it be me...just for once? Why can't I be enough? Why can't I be the one who could make her happy?'

 

 

“Come on Kris Wu, you don't have to do this for me. I told you...I'll manage.”

 

You tried to persuade Kris into just sending you back home and forgetting that he even saw you bawling your eyes out as if you got cheated on. “I told you too for the nth time already -ah, that I'm not trusting on letting you go by yourself anymore.” He replied back with the tone of an overprotective friend masking the overprotective friendzoned ex-boyfriend. “Trust we Wu Yifan...you've done so much...too much even. I've cause you a lot of hassle and wasted so much of your precious time, which you should be spending on yourself. Don't you think it's time you should enjoy living your own life without having to get bothered by me?”

 

Now this had Kris caught off guard. 'Come on Lee , you still haven't realized that the only thing I'd want to spend and waste my time on right now is on making you happy? Tsk, sometimes I'd really be confused how did I ever fall for such a dense woman.' He thought, a small smile itching to come out on his lips. The moment the car both of you were riding on came to a halt, you gave Kris a look. “Seriously Wu Yifan? Why'd you take me to your place?” Kris gives you nothing for an answer but exits the car, coming to your side and opening the door for you.

 

“Tomorrow's gonna be the wedd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter