To Commit Yourself Into An Eternity Of Lies.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE GUYS :)

“Thanks for coming Naeunnie. I hope I didn't disturb you.”

 

“Tsk, Yoon Bomi...This is what friends are for. Now, I'll head on home, okay? Better promise me you'd not do something rash and dangerous, hm? Things will be better in due time...You'll see.”

 

Joon soon met Naeun, who was now exiting the house as he made his way in.

 

“Good evening Sir Joon.”

 

The girl gave a small and polite bow before going on her own way.

 

As Joon made his way inside to retire for the night and expect that Bomi had already slept ahead of him, he was met with a surprise.

 

“Welcome back, oppa.”

 

'Why is she still awake? It's way past her bedtime already.'

 

He was confused but decided not to make it show.

 

Wasting not another second, Bomi ran towards Joon and attacked him with a tight hug.

 

“Oppa...You must be doubting me right now, hm?”

 

The events went crashing down faster than lightning and the next thing Joon knew, Bomi was already in tears.

 

“Oppa...Joon-oppa...I'm setting you free now.”

 

 

For a split second back then, Joon thought that he was FINALLY FREE from Bomi...and her lies. But he really did thought and rejoiced TOO SOON...because the MOST UNEXPECTED DRAMA that followed turned his whole world back to how it was again – to be stuck with Bomi.

 

 

“Bomi-ah...you should rest. You look pale and your body is weak. Don't force yourself to go to work. Don't worry, I'll handle your tasks for you. Go and rest upstairs, okay?”

 

Even as the official relationship status finally ended up to a platonic type, there would always be this part of Joon to care sincerely for Bomi even after all that she's done.

 

'At the very least, she did tell me the truth...she revealed that the life we lived were built on mostly fabricated and sweetened lies...but nonetheless, you'd always be someone close to me, Yoon Bomi. Thank you for everything.'

 

Joon thought as he helped her lie back on her bed.

 

After leaving Bomi to herself, now asleep, he then drove to work.

 

But little did he know that MORE DRAMA was yet to come and hit him hard like a bullet train.

 

The day went on, even a bit more faster than what Joon had expected.

 

Just when he had longed for the relaxing and comforting ambiance that only a home could give, he was right away met with a piercing shriek.

 

“AHHHH! DIE! DIE, YOON BOMI! AHHHHH!”

 

His mind was a mess but before he could even freeze in place, he urged his body to rush up to the room where Bomi's voice came from and for a moment, Joon felt immobilized.

 

There she was...Yoon Bomi.

 

With a huge cut on her left wrist, oozing with fresh, crimson red blood while her right hand shakily held a bloody knife.

 

“Oppa? What- What are you doing here? You're supposed to be with-”

 

Joon dropped on his knees and took the knife away from Bomi, throwing it away to some corner in the room.

 

Before she could even react further, the growing blood loss started to take its toll on her.

 

 

Joon still can't help but doubt the rash decision he had made that very night. As much as he'd want to regret those very words he'd pledged for wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter