The Upfront Dilemmas We Tend To Almost Forget.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANOTHER UPDATE EVERYBODY~
Sorry it took so long.
Maybe this coming week, I won't be updating much for awhile too,
Since the midterm exams are coming so quickly~
I hope you'd all understand :)

ENJOY, COMMENT and or UPVOTE~ :D

Firing up the engine, Joon had bolted straight towards the only place he knew of about where Bomi could possibly be, taking note of the hint she had spoken earlier in the call. 'Of all the places I've went to with her...This is the only place she used to call HER garden.' He thought, suddenly feeling anxious all of the sudden. 'What's up with me right now? Aish...Why do I feel like I'm about to face something...unexpected? Something...I'd not want to be up against?' Despite the feeling of uneasiness eating at Joon, he tried to shake those feelings away as he concentrated on driving his car.


 

After what seemed like an hour of a ride to Joon, the car finally came to a halt in front of a huge gate. When his eyes spotted the solitary and familiar-looking car around the parking area, the bubbling tension in his stomach seemed to have worsened. Putting his hands in his pockets to reach for his phone, he took it out and typed in for Bomi, making a call. While he was at it, he entered the huge garden venue and asked for the staff to help him. 'C'mon...answer my call Bomi-ah. I'm starting to get scared for you. Wherever you are right now, I hope you'd tell me.' He thought as one of the attendants escorted him to a certain pathway. “Here's where I'll have to leave you to yourself sir. The Young Lady had instructed us to lead you up to here and you'd do the rest.” She politely gave a bow before leaving Joon to himself.


 

As he placed his phone closer to his ears,


 

His prayers seemed to have granted itself when Bomi picked up his call.


 

“Lee Changsun...Do you still remember the very first time you and I came to this place? It was the very first time you first saw me cry...as you remembered. You told me that if ever I'd wanna cry again, I'd have to hide someplace here again and wait for you to come and find me.”


 

Joon listened as he tread through the polished pathway of stones and high hedges of fine and beautiful leaves.


 

“Now...The reason for you finding me here today would be different. Today...you'd be given two choices oppa...whether to come find me or not.”


 

Now this made Joon at a loss. He was just plain confused by how Bomi was speaking in riddles right now. But instead of cutting her off, he wanted to let her finish this time.


 

“But before you'd go finding me...Here's a relative question that should determine whether or not you SHOULD find me.”


 

“Come on Bomi-ah, just tell me where on earth you're-”


 

“Are YOU willing to stay FOREVER with ME, Joon-oppa?”


 

At this very moment, Joon froze in place.


 

“Wait for me Bomi-ah. I'll come for you.”


 

With that, Joon dropped the call, not even answering Bomi's hanging question.


 


 

“So tell me, Mister Date, since when did you manage to have all of these prepared, huh?” You arched a brow as you filled in your seat across Kris. “D'you really have to ask me that? You know me well enough more than everybody else, BABE.” He teased before innocently blinking his eyes at you. “Whatever. Now you better stop flirting and sweet-talking me or else, I'd have to expose my private copies of your derpy moments while you fall asleep in your office.” You jokingly threatened, just to earn a laugh from Kris. “Babe, I didn't know you were SO into me to secretly snap pictures of me at such a vulnerable state!” He dramatically shot back, making you narrow your eyes at him.


 

“Okay, okay. I'mma keep my perfect mouth shut and enjoy eating while I watch you.” He bluntly spoke his line of surrender as he started to pick a chunk of meat on his fork and finally start eating his dinner. Minutes later, when both of you had finished almost the full course, Kris was still shamelessly staring at you. “Can you please cut it, Giant Guy? You're creeping me out...and to think THIS is supposed to be a memorable date.” You burst out after swallowing your final spoonful of food. All you received was a cool shrug at first. “I never expected life to be this dynamic with you, -ah. It's just so different to be WITH you in a whole different aspect now.” He suddenly spoke out, his eyes glowing with such genuine warmth.


 

“Well, for one, I thought at first that saying yes to this...to YOU...would be a mistake that'd later morph into a regret,”


 

You paused, taking a good intake of breath before continuing.


 

“But then again, Wu Yifan...Everything about YOU is just so UNEXPECTED. I'd rather return your own words back to YOU: You're such an adventure yourself as well.”


 

You stated, being honest about what you've been thinking of how the two of you were so far.


 

Slowly reaching for your hand across the table, Kris never tore his eyes away from yours.


 

“I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying my company so far, Lee . I'd be taking that compliment as a point of challenge...that as a good boyfriend, I'd exceed these feedback in the future.”


 

This moment was just worth freezing time . . .


 

. . . But then again, life just can't be HAPPY


 

. . . ALL THE TIME.


 


 

Joon cautiously tried to dug out all the recent memories he's had about this place the last time he came here. Taking a lot of tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter