The Burdens We All Decide To Carry.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE'S THE MOST AWAITED UPDATE :)
Sorry if it's crappier than the usual...but hey,
I'm not in such a good condition right now to write and draft,
So my apologies~
Anyways, I still do hope you'd all enjoy~

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and or UPVOTE <3

“I guess y-you should go now, Joon-sshi. It's way past a normal person's bedtime hour already.”

 

You weakly averted the topic before Joon snapped his head back forward.

 

“Maybe...well, if you think this is quite burdensome for you to bear...you could always just forget that you ever knew of this secret. You know, -ah, I'm done with all the blind beliefs already...This time, I've finally decided to follow WHAT'S HERE.”

 

He pointed his heart before muttering a polite goodbye.

 

“So...This is where I bid you goodnight then. It was really nice having someone to talk to...most especially someone as open and hospitable as you.”

 

He gave you a final smile before finally getting off your car.

 

'That . . . was . . . SERIOUSLY SOMETHING.'

 

You can't help but finally let out a deep and long sigh the moment you found how the coast was finally clear . . .

 

. . . Too bad, right now, you knew better – YOUR MIND CAN'T BE CLEAR.

 

 

“Hey come on ge, you can't keep yourself THIS LOW until you'll recover from the heartbreak. At least do something more productive, huh?”

 

It was Yixing, the manager of the club to where Kris was currently staying at and also a good friend of his. “You know, if you keep doing this, don't you think it'd upset her if she'd ever know that you're punishing yourself for her?” He went on, hoping his words could at least knock some sense of out of Kris after he's had numerous bottles of liquor consumed already. “What she doesn't know won't hurt her...And come on XingXing, don't be a spoilsport and just lemme do this. Tonight's the only night when I've decided to drown myself in such a state.” Kris mocked himself before chugging down another glass. “Besides...You know what, Unicorn Boy? I even promised her that I'd be with her through everything as a MIGHTY BESTIE, as lame as it appealed. HA! To think the Almighty Kris Wu of EXO Planet FRIENDZONED himself just for HER!” He groaned before pushing back the glass away from himself and massaging his temples gently.

 

“WAH! She's really ENGRAVED all over my mind.”

 

Kris chuckled to himself as he pulled out his phone and swiped the screen to unlock it.

 

With glassy eyes and a broken heart, Kris' gaze was trapped once more to the picture that was set as his wallpaper.

 

 

“Why did I Fall In Love With YOU? Huh, Lee ?”

 

Yixing can't help but feel sorry for Kris. 'But it isn't his fault thing turned out this way...Maybe...that girl just wasn't the one for him yet.' He thought sadly before taking his phone out of his pockets and typing in a message sent to ten other people. 'I guess tonight would signal a little reunion for EXO, hmm duizhang?' He hoped the little meet-up that shall occur soon would cheer his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter