We'll Get What We Seek For . . . If We Pursue It.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOT THAT PROMISING BUT HERE IT IS :)
As I told you guys last time, it's LONGER than the previous one, right? ;D
I hope you'll all be with me 'til the end.
Oh and for the KRISxOC Shippers, don't worry, like I always say to the other readers,
THERE'LL BE AN ALTERNATE ENDING :D


 

'Seriously Lee Changsun...What the hell are you even doing in this place? It's been years! Of course some other family must've moved into the place and built up their home on the same piece of land.'

 

Joon facepalmed as he sat on his car parked at a good distance, eyes glued for what seemed like half an hour to the house already, as he reminisced what he could with regards to the familiar place. 'I lied to Bomi and then what? I find myself going back here...like a fool. What was I even expecting? That just in a blink of an eye, all my memories would come back if I go to the very place where I almost died two years ago? Tsk, what rubbish.' He snorted at himself as his eyes continued scanning the building that stood on what used to be the spot with burnt patches of grass and concrete.

 

“Oppa...Joon-oppa.”

 

'There it goes...AGAIN. I guess I'm really losing it now.' Joon leaned forward, his head lying on top of the steering wheel. 'No matter how hard I try, I only catch blurred visions of her face...tell me...or help me...WHOEVER YOU ARE...help me remember you...Because seriously...all this madness is about to make me insane.' He breathed in, his grip on the wheel tightening. Before he could even do something as irrational and stupid as banging his head on the wheel, he leaned back and exhaled.

 

He absentmindedly traced the ring that hung around his neck.

 

'I hope...and pray...that the damn truth comes out by itself soon.'

 

Joon closed his eyes, as if in pain as he started on channeling his focus onto recalling what he can from his messy memories.

 

Just when he was about to revisit a familiar flashback within his mind, the sound of a car engine disrupted him, making him come back to reality.

 

 

However, what shocked him most wasn't the car . . .

 

. . . But the driver that rode it.

 

Why?

 

Well, just because . . .

 

. . . It was NO OTHER than THE SAME PERSON who never left his thoughts.

 

. . . It was YOU.

 

Lee .

 

'What? She lives...HERE?'

 

He gawked at what he saw. What a coincidence. It had been long since he last visited the place. Not once did he ever expect YOU to be the one that lived on the exact place that meant so much to him. Before he knew the proper reaction he should have, in a blink of an eye, he rushed out of his car and stood in the middle of the road. Boy, was he so lost and clueless as to how his body was reacting but nonetheless, he too w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter