Breaking Hearts And Torn Feelings.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE YOU GO GUYS!
After weeks of not updating because of school,
Here it is! :D

“Hey Princess! Get up or else I'll leave for school without you!”


 

“Aish! Can't you just wait! C'mon oppa! I need to finish my hair!”


 

“Hey now, even if your hair's messier than a hag's, I'd still think you're the prettiest girl ever born, so c'mon and let's go!”


 

“Oppa! You're so mean!”


 

“Okay, I'm mean...but YOU LOVE ME, right?”


 

Just when the dream was about to get clearer to your vision, your eyes suddenly fluttered open. 'I'm home. But- OH. Must be Boss Wu.' You reached for your eyes, feeling how it felt a bit sore and swollen. 'Ugh. Why am I even crying in my sleep? I'm seriously an idiot.' You shook your head before recalling the recent turn of events. 'Oh right...Joon-oppa...and Bomi-ah.' The thought itself wanted to start waterworks again but just in time before you could start crying again, you snapped out of it, appeasing yourself.


 

'It's been two years...and he probably doesn't even know you anymore Lee . He got in an accident. A big damn fire. You can't be selfish now and take him away from the life he has now – a better life, a life where he can truly be happy – a life without YOU.'


 

As much as you want him to come back to you so that both of you could stay together once more, you didn't want to be so stuck in the past anymore. Remembering how he seemed so unaffected by your presence and existence during the meeting, amnesia or what not, that should be beyond enough to serve as a sign already – a sign that he'd get to live a freer life than that form before. 'Even if it'd feel like I'd be cutting off ¾ of my heart...I don't care whether I get hurt anymore. If he's happy right now...in that life he's living...who am I to take his happiness away?' You felt yourself curl back into a ball on your bed before letting sleep claim you once again.


 


 

“Mister Wu...I'm here to inform you that-”


 

“Cancel every appointment. NOW. I'll be taking the rest of the day off. Either way, I was long done with most of the files and paperwork I was set to do for most of the week.”


 

The attendant who came to let Kris know about the upcoming meetings got shrugged off helplessly. Without even a voice to let out a protest, the acting secretary exited with a polite bow. 'Without her...I might as well just take all of my workload back home...like what I used to do before.' Kris huffed, his eyes trained at the framed picture hidden within the drawers of his office desk. 'I don't deserve to even question you about love or sacrifice...but seeing you like this...so torn and hurt...by someone who doesn't even bother caring about you anymore...I just can't let this go on. I'd rather have myself get hurt than you, -ah.' A heavy sigh escaped Kris before he pushed his drawer close.


 

After gathering his to-do stuff within his briefcase, he fluidly left his office, his expression glum and heavy, as if he carried the world on his shoulders. Well, you might as well he DID. After all, he did consider YOU as HIS WORLD, and to him, whatever HIS WORLD's problem is...he'd worry over it more than he worries for himself.


 


 

'Who knew things would fly by so fast? A week had already passed...but she's still the same. I'm afraid...I don't want -ah to become the -ah from two years ago ever again. She already went through so much already. She's been through beyond enough now.'


 

Chunji thought as he prepared their breakfast – one plate for him and the other for you. Before he could even come up to your room and wake you up, you were already making your way to the dining table, dressed in your office clothes. “Good morning Jiji-oppa.” You greeted, mustering up the brightest smile you could come up. Honestly, even pretending to be interested in going to work doesn't even get close to GENUINE. You at acting fine when in fact you felt many levels terrible. “Oppa...do you know why Boss Wu isn't working in his office nowadays?”


 

Now this question caught Chunji's perceptive ears quickly. 'What? Hyung hadn't been going to the office?' He felt his brows furrow. “I don't know -ah. This is the first time I've heard of this. How long has it been?” He asked, feeling a bit suspicious of his hyung's behavior. “I don't know...Oh yes...the day after he pulled me out from work to rest. The next day...I was informed by his chauffeur that he won't be working in the compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter