The Calm Little Breezes Before The Big Storm.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI GUYS!
Here's the update I've promised.
Sorry if it came REALLY LATE.
College is starting to take its toll with me now.
Please understand.

 

“Hey Boss Wu, you have a business meeting at 10:30 a.m. I suggest you get ready sir. It's the deal closure scheduled by Yoon Group.”

 

You begrudgingly informed your dear boss while on the contrary, he wasn't exactly paying attention to your words – he was just shamelessly staring at you, boldly admiring you as if he'd never been rejected.

 

“Okay, after that, I have my free time, right?”

 

He raised one of his brows, a playful smile starting to mold its way onto his lips.

 

“Uh, NO. You still have to finish finalizing the business proposals submitted by Joonmyun-sunbae and Jongdae-sshi, approving the deals sent by that business corporation from China, Zhang Enterprises and also attend that rescheduled dinner meeting with Kim Minseok-sshi, that representative from the food manufacturing group. You better finish those stuff before calling yourself FREE from work.”

 

You gave him a snarky smile before turning onto your heels and heading for the door.

 

“But hey, you don't suppose...considering on FINALLY going on a date with me after all of these stuff are done, right?”

 

There he goes again. 'Why does he have to keep hitting on me even after I've turned him down for like a gazillion times for two years already? Has this guy got no shame? Seriously, Wu YiFan! You are one stubborn nut to crack!' You wanted to stomp your way out of his office silently, hoping to somehow vent your anger on the papers you had to send to the shredding machine. However, something in you contradicted the rational side of Lee .

 

Instead of doing your usual exit, the snarky and totally pissed-off version of you just reared its troublesome and war-freak head. A moment ago, you thought you'd resort to your self-made stress reliever but just now, you came to your limit – your boiling point. With your heels clacking as you took confident steps towards your boss' table, facing him with a cold expression, barren of mercy and care for anything else as of the moment.

 

“Mister BOSS, I believe I am employed to be YOUR SECRETARY, not as a worker you can CONTINUOUSLY HARASS just because I REFUSED TO DATE YOU eons ago.”

 

You paused for a moment and took a good amount of air before resuming on your Amazon-style speech.

 

“And frankly, I do appreciate how you APPRECIATE ME, but please do not that when a woman says 'NO', you better know when to stop.”

 

You calmly finished with a flat smile, eyes narrowed as if to send a hidden message, telling your boss to back off.

 

“Now, I do believe I have the full right to be excused.”

 

You gave a courteous bow, one that made Kris feel like he had just been branded as a stranger to you, judging the way you speak so formal and the edge to your voice just never leaves. Before he cold even form a good come back to oust the sour mood he had brought up on both of you, there you were, slipping through the doors and taking your place back to your desk.

 

'Funny how things around YOU just works the other way around for me now. Before I used to have girls go after me, but now, Fate takes its chances with playing with me, huh? This is exactly why I have my eyes set on YOU, Lee . You're just so different, GOOD different...and just so damn REAL.' He leaned back, an amused and defeated sigh took off from his lips. 'Well, you refusing me and me coming after you isn't harassment...It just means I'm willing to take up the challenge you've posted up on my heart.' He thought before finally getting started on the scheduled paperwork for the afternoon the moment his eyes landed on his wristwatch - The time says 9:30 a.m.

 

 

At exactly 10:00 a.m., Kris finally emerged from his office, ready to take on a diplomatic business meeting to close an important deal. When he saw you busy with half of the piled paperwork on your table, enough to not even notice as he came out from his den, he softened. However, before someone else could even see that endearing look on the Almighty CEO, he managed to morph his expression into a neutral and beyond-ready-to-bag-a-deal look, the usual face he puts on just before he goes to meetings like this one now.

 

“-ah, let's go now.”

 

The sound of Kris' serious voice suddenly took you by surprise. As if you already had a programmed response to this mode he's sporting on, you spun your seat around to face him and jumping out of your seat before taking the file folder he held in one hand. Just before you'd fall into overly-serious-CEO's-secretary mode, your eyes widened as you saw the time. “Isn't it too early to go?” You spoke casually now, the usual tone you use around him brought to life once more. 'Figures. I guess she's calmed down now.' Kris thought, the squeeze left by your earlier behavior around him now removed off him, setting his mind free from an add-on worry besides work.

 

“Right. We still have 30 minutes before the actual meeting but since I've finished my workload for the day – the files you've asked me to sort out and I also sent an affirmation to Kim Minseok for the dinner meeting later in the evening.” He bent his knee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter