. . . My Life Without JOON.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOOOT! HERE I AM BACK AGAIN!
And this time, this update is not a TROLL anymore! ;D

 

You were walking along the sidewalk after having a good hour of running some errands for your boss. Yes, a good couple of years had passed by without you even knowing how much time had run by, but then again as ironic as it sounds, change is the only permanent thing on Earth. You felt how your phone was violently buzzing in the confines of your handbag by now but you could care less. Knowing who the caller definitely is, you ignored it and channeled all of your focus into balancing the tray of freshly brewed coffee on one hand and a bag of Korean street food takeout on the other. To add into the hassle, your frenemy, those deliciously long heels you're currently sporting on just didn't help you around. If something else, it was making your progress deteriorate or rather it gave you a seriously hard time.

 

'Ugh. I swear, if only HE isn't my boss, I would've long kicked his and revealed all of his scandalous relationships with all of his women online!' You mentally cursed your dear boss once again as you made your way into the semi-cramped up elevator. Sigh. 'I wonder why he's THIS MEAN to me! I didn't even- Oh.' A sudden realization dawned upon you. 'Tss. How low. Is he doing this just because I didn't say yes into him asking me out the that date...uhh, two...three months ago?' And now that you take note of it, he has been extra flirty around you and 'ooey-goey', which was totally not your type in men.

 

Ding.

 

The elevator finally slid open for you to get on your stop. The 15th floor. Being the 'one of the most envied and lucky women in the building' was exactly not as smooth for you as others thought and dreamt of. You could snort at the title any day. 'Lucky? Hah! Not unless you'd want a handsome, flirty, filthy rich and spoiled ert for a boss! Well me, count me out of it! I swear, the only reason I'm even keeping my hair on for this job is for Chunji-oppa.' Another sigh escaped your lips. 'If it weren't for him and Chunji-oppa being close friends, I could've sent him off to the nearest city jail available!'

 

Bam.

 

The moment you slid the dividing door to his office room open, you wasted no time in slamming his coffee tray brusquely on his desk. “Anything else you might need...MISTER WU?” With great and obvious emphasis and darkness dripping from every word you've just dropped before your boss along with the coffee he just asked you, you were about to dismiss yourself and resume back to your office just beyond the dividing door and focus on your underlying pile of work or anything else but the disturbing existence of your boss.

 

 

All the ladies, minus you, fawn and swoon at him . . .

 

He's got the guts, glory and even a lot of money more valuable than gold.

 

Some call him the Chinese-Canadian Christian Grey, Albert Einstein, Jack Sparrow and Zorro all rolled in one.

 

He's none other than your 'beloved' boss,

 

Wu Yi Fan . . . Or as other call him, Kris.

 

With another shot of his many salacious smirks, he eyed your retreating figure. 'Just what does it take for you to accept me, hm Lee ?' He shook his head before resuming to his work, casually sipping from the coffee cups you brought earlier with a small smile on his lips. Back at your area, where you've been dealing with not only urgent and significant business calls but also spam messages, voice and video calls left by his stalker-ish business partners-slash-women. 'How bothersome! I was about to have a brother-and-me time with Chunji-oppa tonight. Thanks to Mr. Arrogant Richy Rich, I'd have to strategize and manage more than I could in my hands right now.' You grunted as a pile of proposal folders from the side of your table came down running all over your working desk. 'Ugh. Screw HIM being MY BOSS!'

 

 

“Hey -ah, lunch time's up! Aren't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter