The New Student.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*In School*

You bade goodbye to Joon as you left the car. "Bye oppa! I hope you do well in school today." beamed as she closed the door of Joon's car, leaving her 'lover' inside the car.

'I just wish we can tell everyone about US sooner, -ah.' He sighed while gripping the steering wheel. His eyes followed your retreating figure as it came across a very familiar rival - Lee Chanhee, or Chunji as everyne calls him. 'I wish I can just shout it out for all to her so that people like HIM and HER can keep their hands off you.' Joon bitterly walked out of his car and headed to his class.

While Joon was headed to his class, you were greeted by the usually happy and bubbly Chunji.



"-ie~!" He beamed, showing his eye smiles. 'Cute~' You smiled to yourself. 'Jiji-oppa is so cute~! No wonder girls around the school like him lots~!' You giggled to yourself. Chunji saw this and immediately leaned closer to your face to snap you back into reality. "YAH~ You're handsome bestfriend is greeting you and you just laugh at me?" He placed his hands on his waist and pouted playfully.

"Okay okay...Geez Jiji-oppa, you don't have to put on some fail aegyo." You rolled your eyes at him, scoffing playfully. "Okay, arasso. I won't do aegyo not unless I need to." He dismissed the aegyo topic and both of you chatted about random stuff until you reached your classroom. "Hey, I suggest this time we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter