"I can't promise that"

We Got Married

 

 

 

After make a missed called at least 10times. She give up and sigh. Chanyeol who still stand under the door come closer and sit beside her.


"Mianhae noona.." Chanyeol said with his guilty face. She faced him "ania gwenchana". 


"Aniya I---" Chanyeol try to protest but was cut. "You didn't know I'm on a call at that time.. please don't blame yourself.. its my fault.. I didn't tell him that I was in this show.." explained Sunny.


"You didn't?" Chanyeol shocked with the truth from Sunny. She nodded her head "I forgot to switch back my phone when its already fully charge.. I was to exited until I forgot.."


"Your boyfriend?" shot Chanyeol. She nodded and look on the floor. She almost had tears for her clumsiness but she hold it back, didn't want Chanyeol to notice it. 


Then there's knocked on the door and someone open it. "Come on its time to headed back to your dorms." said one of the camera stuff while the others still downstairs.


The newly wed nodded their head "Nae!" they said unison and she(the camera stuff) leave with the door open widely. 


Chanyeol gaze her back "Let's go noona". "Hmm.." Sunny reply and they went out together.

 

°Inside the car°


(Exo's manager drive the car while Sunny and Chanyeol sit at the back together)

 

While on their way on the road, "So.. Sunny-shi do you want to eat? We could stop any restaurant" suggest Exo's manager. 


"Ah! A-aniya! Gwenchana manager sumbaenim.. err.. I have a dinner celebrate with my members as a congrats on my wedding for finally joined WGM and please don't be to formal with me" she said with a bit stutter.


"Arraso Sunny-ah.. same goes to you too, ara?" reply exo's manager. "Nae".


Chanyeol who was sit beside her, look at her.. he know she's lying. He could feel it. Sunny feel uneasy then she look at her side and he stare at her.


Then she look somewhere else. Didn't dare to look at his eyes. After a while inside the car, they finally arrive at SNSD 's dorm.


"Kangsahamnida for the ride and annyeong(goodbye)" she said and ready to went off from the car when he hold her arm. 


Sunny shocked with the sudden grasp. She felt weird then she look up and meet his eyes who is looking at her too. "Hyung, can you wait for me? I want to send noona infront of the door."


"Nae, go ahead sent your wife safely " his manager reply with slightly tease them. Chanyeol smile while Sunny felt shy. 


"Kajja" he said and went out from the car along together with Sunny. They walk side by side quietly until they almost reached to the door, he once again hold her arm.


"Waeyo, Chanyeol-ah?" ask Sunny when he stare her deeply. "Noona.. gwenchanika?(are you okay?)"ask Chanyeol. 


"Chan----". "I will talk to Suho hyung". "Aniya!(No!) I will do it.. trust me I can handle it.. hmm?" Sunny begged and touched my arm. 


"But.. You lied toward our manager hyung its because Suho hyung right?" Chanyeol suggest that make Sunny felt guilty that she was caught on lying to his husband's manager.


"Mianhae.. I.. didn't have any appetite to eat" reply Sunny. "Noona... you should at least took something to eat, don't let your stomach empty.. even though we've eaten it at the cafe but its night time so you gotta eat too" Chanyeol explained in worried.


"Chanyeol-ah.. if you do this because of what happen earlier.. please don't.. I am not blame you.. its not your fault" said Sunny. His caring words make her heart skipped a bit. 


"I just want you to eat noona.. even though you only eat a bit, its fine at least you fill your empty stomach" Chanyeol explain her then when she tried to say something.. he cut her "I don't care if you don't have any appetite or not.. what I want is you to eat even a bit its enough"


She stare at him didn't reply his words. He sigh then he took her phone on her hand which she was holding it all the time.


Sunny was shocked with his action. "Ya Chanyeol-ah!" She didn't manage to take back due to her shortness. He put her phone higher so that she couldn't reach it.


"Ya.. give it back.. Chanyeol!" She saw that Chanyeol like touching something on her phone but she couldn't seen it because he was hiding it everytime she try to take a look what he was doing. 


"Chanyeol! How dare you to do this to your sunbae! What did you do with my phone?" Sunny asked still tried to reach her phone on his hand.


Then she heard a music sound from his pocket. 

 

Aha , listen boy
My first love story
My angel and my girls
My sunshine , uh uh let ’s go
neomuneomu meotjeo nuni nuni busheo
sumeul mot shwigesseo tteollineungeol
Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby baby

 

He quickly take it out and smiled. Sunny stare curiously at him. He showed his phone and said "I got your number so.. just in case I could connect with you anytime" he replied while wiggled his phone showing that he got her number.  


After that, he gave her back her phone and smiled "I will go now" said Chanyeol gently. "Em" she nodded her head also smiled. 


He started to walked and he turn around to face her "bye" he waved at her while walk backward. "Bye" she waved too. 


Sunny still stand at there until he went inside the car and drove off. Then she start to walked and went inside the dorm. 

 


•Inside snsd's dorm•

 

"Sunny-ah!/unnie!" They rushed to get her and was about to asked something when "I want to take shower first.. lets.. talk later" after saying that she immediately went inside her room which she share with Taeyeon. 


"What happen with Sunny?" asked Tiffany astonished. 


"Molla (I don't know)" reply Yoona. "Let her be.. we will ask her later" Taeyeon said. The others nodded their head then they begin to do their own work back. 

 


Chanyeol Pov

 

Right after I took a sit on the passenger the car drove off, my manager asked me. 


"Are you going to be fine? -worried-" 
I look at him "Hmm *nodded my head*"


Sigh was heard from my manager mouth. I know he was worried about my wife is 'Sunny' from SNSD. Suho girlfriend. 


"How about Sunny?"
"She told me that she will handle it.. even though I want to but she refused" I reply with my face look down on my thigh.


After a few minutes past, he asked me "Can you make a promise with me?"


I look at him with my questionable face "What is it?" 


He look at me in a quick look before his attention back to the road "Please don't make any fight" 


I grunt "I can't promise that" after I said that I put my headphone on my ears and listen to my favourite music. 

 

End of Chanyeol pov

 


"Chanyeol.." he gaze at him and sigh. "I just hope there's isn't any bad thing happen" he told to himself. Then keep driving while Chanyeol on his own world listen to music.


A minutes ago, when both Chanyeol and Sunny standing and talking not so far from the door of snsd's dorm.. they don't know there's one person who watch their scene. He clenched his fist in anger.

 


Suho pov 

 

"Ah.. seriously.." I said it in whisper. Right now what I feel is full of anger. I'm mad! I'm jealous! I can't stand seeing Sunny with other guy. And that guy is my own member.. Chanyeol!.


At that time, I was waiting for Sunny to come back. I stand beside the door of snsd's dorm.


When I heard a car from outside, I was about to fetch her. When I saw Chanyeol went out to the car too. 


I was curious first but then I quickly hide toward behind the wall and luckily there's a big tree on the vase outside beside the door but a bit far. So that I won't get caught.


They stopped a bit far from the door. They seem to talked something but I don't even know what they were talking about. Until he take her phone in a quick motion and touched something on the phone. 


I seriously gone mad right now! Seeing both of them like that made me want to approach them.. but I hold myself together didn't want to get caught.


Because I didn't hear what they talking about.. I choose to just lean into the wall while standing.


Waiting.. waiting.. waiting.. made my patience is lacking. I turn over once again to watch if they've done talking. And thank goodness they are!


I saw that they bid their goodbye together and waving too. Then, she went inside after there's no sight of him again.


And I have to wait for another 30minutes to calm myself before I knocked the door. I don't want the other girls realize my feeling after know that my gf in WGM.


30minutes passed, and I start to come out from my hidden places and went to knocked the door.


Someone open the door. "Suho?". "Annyeonghaseyo" I said and bow a little. "Err nae annyeong.. c-come in" said tiffany.


"Who's that tiff- eoh Suho!?" Hyoyeon shocked when she saw me.

"Annyeonghaseyo girls" I bow and smiled. Before they asked me a question I quickly said my words.


"Where's Sunny?" I asked while try to look for her. Then Taeyeon answer me with "She's in her room.. go ahead if you want to see her.. she might be finish showering".


I smiled and nodded my head. "Thank you Taeyeon" after said that I went straight to my girlfriend's room which she share with Taeyeon.


When I open the door without knocked, she just finish put her clothes on. "Ya! I-- S-suho..." she can't finished her first sentence after she saw me who open the door.


I close the door and lock it from inside while stare deeply at her.