Cafe

We Got Married

"Why she didn't reply my text? even my call.." he said in frustrated. He was laid on his bed when he heard noisy from outside. "What's with them?" Then he went out from his room and ask "what with the noisy boys?" 


_________________________________________

 

Silent....

 


"Chanyeol?" said Sunny to stop the awkward atmosphere they just made. She close and laugh a little to make the show that she doesn't believe that her 'husband' is actually him.

Chanyeol just smile brightly while rub his neck shyly remember what he just did. "Wow I really don't know what to say"said Sunny.

"Me either" said Chanyeol. "Erm..oh! Sorry I forget let's go to the nearest cafe at here" Sunny remember on the card had written 'after he arrive please bring your 'husband' to the nearest cafe'.

He nodded his head and they start to take a walk side by side silently until they reached at the cafe. 

They took a sit and begin to talk about random thing. "So chanyeol.." Sunny called while he just said "hm?" with his eyes focus at her.

"Do you have expect someone in your mind while on your way here to be your wife?" Sunny asked. 

"Oh no! I really don't have any gun to thought who would be my wife" said Chanyeol. "Really?" Sunny said unsure.

 "Its up to you to believe it or not, noona.. how about you?" asked Chanyeol back the same question to Sunny.

"Well me either.. I don't have anyone in my mind who would be my husband" reply Sunny. "Really?" Chanyeol imitate with his teasing smile.

"Ya! You imitate me!" slap playfully at his hand since they were sit facing face to face then they burst laughing. 

 

_________________________________________


Sunny pov

 


Now here I am alone and in any minute someone will give me an a questions.


(Q=Question, S=Sunny's answer)

 


Q: "What is your feeling when you were being choose to be one of this show?"

S: "For truth, I felt happy+exited since I had been wait for a long time to joined this show."

Q: "Why were you shouted when you find out chanyeol is your 'husband'?"

"Of course I will shouted! Because that boy is one of my boyfriend members" said Sunny in her mind. But what she answer..

S: "It because I never thought my 'husband' would be the same 'company' with me and.. since he called my name when I enjoyed play the sand I felt like 'I know this voice' then it happen when I turn back it was chanyeol but seriously I was about to say 'Oh Chanyeol? What are you doing here? Are you having an exo showtime?' But turn out what I want to say is opposite from that!"

 

_________________________________________


Chanyeol pov


(Q=Question, C=Chanyeol's answer)

 


Q: "What is your feeling when you were being choose to be one of this show?"

C: "Excited! and unbelievable that finally I joined this kind of show"

Q: "How did you know that your 'wife' is actually Sunny? Because at that time you did called her name 'sunny noona?' Am I right?

"Well because she sometime come to our dorm to meet with her boyfriend" chanyeol said in his mind but instead..

C: That's right .. but I did not even know that 'my wife' is actually Sunny noona I just guess at that time.


_________________________________________


°back to them° 

 


After they stop laughing, Sunny asked again "Chanyeol did you know that I'm actually your 'wife'?". He shook his head as no "No I don't".

Sunny look at him with suspicious. Chanyeol saw it "I'm talking the truth! Okay fine I will tell you" 

"When I come to the beach my first point is looking for the label of 'WGM' until I saw you playing the sand because on your side there's a label of 'WGM' since your back was facing me with your body bends down like that.. I don't have any hint who is my wife actually.. so when I come closer to you I felt like "Why I feel like I know this girl?" Again, the more closer I am the more I sure that you're someone who I know and that's why I called your name because your face just popped inside my mind.. I just guessing" explained chanyeol while look at her. 
 
Waiting for her reaction, "Noona~" whined Chanyeol. "Ne? Wae Chanyeol-ah?" asked Sunny. 

"*sign* You still did not believe it didn't you?"shoot Chanyeol. "Err.. hehehe" Sunny reply. He shook his head "If you still don't believed it you can ask the cameraman.. I had ask for the same fifth Question about who is my wife, right hyung?"

The cameraman nodded his head. Sunny pouts "okay I believed you *smile*". Chanyeol reply her smile. 

After that, they received another card. Sunny took it then they open it together.

 

 

"ITS TIME TO GO TO YOUR NEW HOUSE NEWLY WED"