birthday extra

young gods / jimin : lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: warning, this is not . i just wanted to write a cute scene and it happens to have adult themes i suppose. just wanted to write something for jimin's birthday. it's not really in relationship to this story but i used the oc's name to make things easier for me. hope you enjoy. and happy birthday to the sweetest little .

Lee Jaeyi

Birthday

School had played me far too many times for me to fall into this trap and yet here I was cramming for a biology exam at three in the morning. My head ached and my eyes watered, but I had slept enough during the microbiology unit.

"Jaeyi-ah, will you turn the lights off already,” my boyfriend and best friend called sleepily. Jimin must have woken up and realized that I was still awake. “Come to bed, it’s late and you have ah“Jaeyi-morning class tomorrow.”

“Just a few more minutes, I only have a couple more pages of the textbook to go through,” I tell him, flipping to the next page to make my point even though I wasn’t finished with the one I was on.

“Sugar,” his low voice drawled and I hear shuffling from the bed behind me. He had decided to spend the night in the apartment I shared with a couple of my fellow pre-med students. I’d warned him about my need to cram but he had insisted on spending the night. “Please come to bed.”

I shook my head. “That voice isn’t going to work on me anymore. Not after last time.” Last time being when he convinced me to jump off a bridge with him.

“Lee Jaeyi,” his voice held a playful warning but I ignored him as my eyes flitted over the words, trying to absorb as much as possible. I’d hoped when he fell asleep on my bed he wouldn’t wake up until the next morning, but clearly, that wasn’t going to happen anymore. “I’m cold, let’s go to bed.”

Without looking away from my textbook I removed the sweatshirt I was wearing and tossed it towards the general direction of his voice. He made a noise of confusion before realizing what I had tossed to him and snorted softly.

“I’ll be done soon, just the last few-ugh,” I cut myself off and tipped my head back when the first splatter of blood hit my notes. My nose was bleeding, making me seem far more studious than I actually was. It was actually really embarrassing how often I got nosebleeds. When every I strained myself in the slightest, my nose decided it wanted to let me know that it wasn’t okay with it.

Reaching over on my desk for the box of high-quality tissues I always had, I pressed it to the flow and started to count to twenty.

“Nosebleed?” Jimin asked and I can hear him begin to push himself up.

“Yeah,” I say, standing up, not wanting him to get out of bed. He lays on his side, pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter