I miss you.

It will never be me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being able to see you everyday, it now feels weird to not have you around me. I used to be the one to wake you up in the morning. 
The others always complained how difficult it was to wake you up, but I never felt it was difficult. I guess it's because whenever I do, I get the chance to touch your arm, I get the chance to look at your sleeping face without having to be conscious of others wondering why I was staring. 
The way you wake up has always been cute. You would do a little squint, trying to figure out where you were and what was going on, then you would groan because it was morning and try to negotiate for another 5 minutes from me. I would always give in, and I would always give you 10 minutes instead.
On the day you left, so many people came to send you off, and all of them gave you hugs. The girls were gossiping about which guy in the crowd was crushing on you,and one of them was part of our group. To give that guy a chance to hug you before you left, we decided to all line up for hugs.
I was behind the guy. As the others took turns to hug you, I was secretly excited. How was I going to put my arms around you. How much strength should I put in. How long can I hold on before it gets weird. These thoughts kept running through my head.
After the guy hugged you, the others joked that it was mission accomplished, so there was no more need for hugs, I felt so deflated. I took a step back with a forced smile on my face as I tried to join in on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter