One.

Bad Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay now my legs will definitely turn out like jam if I keep running ... But if I stop then I’m going to turn out into dead meat and I’m too young for that.” Krystal said to cheer herself up. She was running away for a good five minutes now. Which was kind of a miracle since she wasn’t the sporty type of girl. The only sport that the girl was used to was the lazy walking on the way of her college or her job.

She started to struggle hard and her breathing was heavy. She was so tired of running away with her hunter. But not only was this just physically it was also mentally. She was tired of fighting with herself, her feelings, tired of putting that strong image on her face, tried to play cool like she didn’t needed friends or people to stand by her sides. And most of all, tired of his unhealthy game who was destructing her.

The night was making hard to see anything, but the girl managed to see a little dark alley on her right. But the alley vibe was so dark that it made the girl uneasy. She didn’t know if it was safe to go further, but she did it anyway because she was more scared of him that an alley with a hunted vibe. While going further in the alley, she realized that the alley didn’t lead to anything except an awkward big brick wall which was stopping her from going further. “Wonderful!” she said while catching her breath. Here she was stuck between a freaking wall and a freak.

“So you thought that you could run away from me like this after what you have done? You were so damn wrong … So now that we are finally alone, let’s do some catch up will you?” The man who was wearing a black hood said. She couldn’t keep staring at him because every time that she was doing it she could feel her heart flutters and butterflies raising and flying in her stomach so hard that she wanted to throw up. She knew that feeling so well, so when she caught him getting close to her she screamed “NO NO NO NO!! DON’T! DON’T COME NEAR ME!! STOP RIGHT THERE!! PLEASE DON’T! I’m begging you ...” she whispered the last sentence while resting her back on the cold brick wall.

“Then why did you get close to me when I told you to stop ?! I freaking warned you!” he yelled. At his words she felt her heart aches and torn apart. The pain she was feeling right now made her want to stop breathing, especially when the tone of his voice was harsh and shaky at the same time. When she felt a tear rolls on one of her cheek, she whipped it away quickly so he couldn’t see that she was actually crying.

Crying. For her, crying was like going nude in the street and everybody could see her and her flaws. It makes her feel vulnerable, weak and broken in front of everyone and she hated it. Especially in front of him. Crying was forbidden. He already had a touch on her physically and mentally, she couldn’t let him see through what was left of her feelings and the empty black hole full of sorrows regrets and mistakes that she was using as a soul.

Mistakes, Regrets… Her night hunter was one of them. Her must beautiful, regretful and painful mistake of her youth, also known as the love of her life. He slowly but surely get closer to her, and when finally their faces were only at an inch, he wrapped her neck with his cold hands so thigh that she couldn’t manage to breath. She started to gasp but didn’t try to fight back or stop him, because at that moment she knew his reasons and she thought that she deserved it. So she slowly close her eyes and let him takes her life … once for all.

                                                                                                                                                                            3 years ago

 

"What a fucking whore! “ She heard while she was walking in the school‘s hallway. It already been a week that she was hearing malicious comments about her because of a gossip that she had no clue of. But she didn’t give a damn about it because her time wasn’t worth this silliness, plus, she didn’t care. Until now.

”This is so strange... Nobody know my name, what I look like or just who I am. Even the teachers don’t know a thing about me, so how comes a rumor about me fly like this all around the school...” she thought. The only thing that she get to catch was that she was either a slut or a whore. “What the heck is going on?” she murmurs to herself while walking straight to the girl who insulted her. “I’m done with your shit! Tell me right now what’s the fucking problem with you people?! “She yelled. The girl who was wearing a pink miniskirt stepped back, before staring at her and said “I think you got it wrong. We are the one who are supposed to ask you what’s wrong w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter