Pretending

Unusual
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"soooooo ?" sana asks waiting for nayeon reply 

"i was bored so i came here to take a stroll and then i found you two here so i just followed behind not saying a words since you guys are going back to the dorm as well. Right ?" nayeon said as fast as she could because of her nervousness.

"I DONT BELIEVE YOU MS NAYEON" sana stated it out as easy as how the water flow and yet super bold and powerful. 

Nayeon gulped to sana's response. 

"lie more nayeon unnie" sana give nayeon the bored eyes before mina break the ice. 

"that's it sana, we should just go home and take a rest. I'm tired, you tired, she must be tired as well. Let's go" mina voiced out while pointing at nayeon.

Sana didn't move a bit and still stared at nayeon as if she can get the answer that way. 

Mina can't do anything except for dragging sana out of the venue so that nayeon can finally gulp at peace. She knows the latter had been following them. She's not stupid but of course she would play pretend. Some part of her was happy that nayeon actually furious and had been spying them since the start of the day. However, some part of mina think that maybe nayeon was just curious and decided to followed them since she was left alone at the dorm earlier anyways. Maybe she was telling the truth. 

Nayeon can just thanked mina quietly for saving her from the dangerous sana. She was embarrased since she was caught red-handed. 

~ As soon as they arrived at the dorm, nayeon quickly went to the shared room of them while bumping onto mina once since she was in hurry ~

"sorry mina" nayeon said timidly 

Mina only nodded as response. 

"what is she so rushed for ?" sana asked out of curiousity. 

"maybe because you scared her by asking too much ? You're dangerous sana" mina fired back 

"excuse you i was just asking one question and if she was telling the truth, she shouldn't be that nervous and avoiding us afterwards don't you think ?" 

Sana might be true. Why would she acting weird that way if she was really telling the truth ? 

Sana decided to take a shower and just spend her night cuddling to her baby tzuyu for tonight. As for jihyo, she ended up playing games at Jeongmo room's and feeling too lazy to walk back to their room, she just going to sleep at the said couple's room for the brezzy night. 

Which means that left alone mina and nayeon in the biggest room. 

Nayeon can't be more frustrated and cursed a lot saying how could the two members left her with mina after knowing their not so good condition. She can only pray that mina would not asks too much and they can just sleep peacefully after that. 

BUT

Mina being mina will always steal that chance to asks nayeon some questions. 

Nayeon sighed after mina would not drop the topic of why she followed them today. 

"mina, i said that it was just a coincidence we met when i was taking a stroll after dinner" 

"and i know that was a lie. Why don't you just being honest and tell me the truth" mina prey again 

"because. that. was. the. truth" nayeon said and emphasized each words clearly so mina would give up. She just couldn't go off and tell mina that she was actually following them because of her burning jealousy. She was too ego to said that. 

"and you expect me to believe that ? So funny nayeon" mina rolled her eyes while huffed out of annoyance. 

"w-what did you call me ?" nayeon eyes bulged out 

"what ?" mina asked back. Not understanding her unnie's antic. 

"i said what did you called me just now ?" nayeon asked again.

"nayeon" 

Few seconds later....

"unnie" mina added up after realize her action. Facepalming herself

"so you are using banmal now huh ?" nayeon chuckled. 

"that was an accident" mina defend herself. 

" oh really ????" nayeon smirked. Knowing that it will triggered the latter. 

"well, you haven't answer my question yet. UNNIE" mina emphasized the word "unnie" so nayeon would not have the chance to further. 

Nayeon being back to her nervous self scratched her head to find any suitable answer to covered up her real doing in the morning. 

"i'm still waiting" mina said 

"okay okay, it was because i-" nayeon stopped halfway because of certain ringtone. 

"oh that was mine" mina said 

"just wait for a minute" 

Nayeon was about to give up and just tell mina the truth until that damn phone ruined her one and only guts to said that out. 

"OH ? kyungwon is that you ?" mina spoke through the phone. 

"ahhhh that blonde head" nayeon thought to herself. 

"pfftttt calling late at night ? why would she do that ? doesn"t she aware of mina probably be sleeping right now ? tsk" nayeon mumbled quietly. 

"ohh okay, tomorrow will do. I can't wait to meet you !" mina said exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter