Brothers

Fall In You


    “This is wrong, Jinki-ah” Kyuhyun groaned. The two men stood in darkness, their arms holding, caressing, and pawing at each other. They didn’t make eye contact.
        “I don’t care,” Onew murmured out. He absentmindedly pulled off his t shirt and tossed it to the side. Kyuhyun whined at the younger, and his temptation.
        Their every breath fueled the intensity of the space of energy surrounding and between the two. The anticipation was palpable. Kyuhyun could taste the aura of Onew on his tongue just by breathing in the hot air forming between them, and he felt his mouth grow wet. Wet with desire, and Kyuhyun couldn’t admit that, couldn’t allow himself to even think about that. He fought his guttural, visceral attraction to the gorgeous boy before him, all because of one simple word.
        “Brothers, Jinki-ah. We are brothers. This is so wrong,” Kyuhyun replied. Although Onew knew Super Junior’s maknae was right, he couldn’t help but rationalize his feelings. 
        “How can this be wrong when it feels so good though?” Onew breathed. He couldn't stand it any longer and allowed his body full control, leaning in close to his hyung. Kyuhyun had just enough willpower to turn his head, which made Onew kiss the soft underside of the man's neck instead. They breathed together, sharing each other’s warmth, cradling each other in each other’s arms. 
        Kyuhyun felt sick, like he was going to puke- from nervousness or from the sheer magnitude of the situation, he wasn’t sure. He felt like he was hanging upside down, suspended in time, unable to move.
        In the small, dark bedroom, Onew ushered Kyuhyun over to the wall and pressed his body up against his brother’s. Somewhere deep down, Onew knew that he was doing the same thing to his brother that he was doing to himself- smothering their sin in each other, so that the other was all they could see. 
        Onew rubbed his body along Kyuhyun’s, hard, grinding in rhythmic . He smirked when his hyung began to moan. Unable to block out the waves of pleasure, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and instinctively leaned into his brothers advances. 
“It feels good, doesn’t it?” Onew whispered as he kissed his hyung’s neck. Kyuhyun couldn’t stop his body from reciprocating, but he also couldn’t stop himself from speaking out.
        “Disgusting… this is… so… wrong… sick…” Kyuhyun whimpered between sighs of pure pleasure. 
        Onew hung his head in shame and went limp. Disgusting. Wrong. Sick. The words echoed, painfully reverberating in his consciousness, the harsh rejection from the person he loved the most felt like the lashes of a whip. 
He pulled away, and reached down to grab the shirt that he has discarded. He turned to leave without a word, but Kyuhyun couldn't let that happen. 
“Jinki, come on, don’t be like that. You know I'm right,” he pled. He couldn't handle if his dongsaeng was upset with him-he loved him too much. 
“I don't care what's ‘right’ though,” Onew retorted as he fumbled to put his shirt back on. 
“I don't even like boys,” Kyuhyun argued feebly. 
“I’m not just some boy though, hyung! I'm someone you say that you love. You're supposed to do anything for your family,” he continued with tears in his eyes. “I’d do anything for you!” He stormed out of the room before Kyuhyun could even reply.