Roses of Death?

The Moon Shines Over

The sirens were going off, telling everyon to go to a safe place. Yaguchi started to run faster. "For a small girl likes her, she can run," Ayumi said while huffing. Renia spotted some bikes that looked unused for a long time. "Grab one, and let's go!!" Renia already started to ride the bike and took off. "Well, here we go!" Ayumi said, following Yukima and Renia. Renia spotted Yaguchi and started to ride faster. Then Yukima and Ayumi caught up with Renia and set their bikes down. "A hole?" Yaguchi asked. Yaguchi jumped in. "Yaguchi!!" Renia yelled. Renia looked back to Ayumi and Yukima and then jumped in. "Renia-chan!" Ayumi asked. Yukima took Ayumi's hand and then jumped into the hole. 

--Renia's point of view--

"Yaguchi?!" Renia yelled. She was kinda feeling weird, but kept going. "What is this?" Asked Renia. Renia picked it  up and then there it on the ground. She had seen something, like as a vision. "Eh?" Renia just kept going while she was still feeling weird. What was that? I could really see it.. but.. wait, Yaguchi?! She's coming back.. no.. Renia then fainted.

 

I can't see... A beam of light? Should I wait for everyone or just  go ahead? You know what? Let's go inside. WOAH!!! Yaguchi was carried up by the beam of light and was floating. "AYUMI!! YUKIMA!! RENIA!! YOU HAVE GOTTA COME TO SEE THIS!!" Yaguchi yelled. Renia suddenly woke up and then started running. "Yaguchi?!" Renia yelled. Was this it? Was Yaguchi the person?! Was my dream telling me something?!?!  Ayumi and  Yukima caught up, but was really tired. "Renia-chan, are you okay!" Ayumi asked. "Y-Yeah, I am just fine, should we go get Yaguchi outta there?" Renia asked. "Eh? Let her be, because she is having the time of her life!!" Yukima said. "No, but, if she is composed into there for a long time.. she possibly could.." "Die?" "No, but to never be seen again.." Renia said quietly. "How do you know all this?" Yukima asked. "That does not matter but I wanna save Yaguchi, so let's go!" Renia said, while going into the beam of light. The moon was coming down,  so was Yaguchi. Renia took Yaguchi's hand and threw her to the hole where they could escape. "Renia!!! Come on!!" Yukima yelled.