Auras can Change

The Moon Shines Over

Ayumi, Yaguchi and Yukima looked over to Renia, who was kinda whispering. Renia woke up and looked confused. She sat up and yawned. "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Renia asked while laughing a bit. Yukima opened to say something but Yaguchi talked her over."NOTHING!!" Yaguchi yelled. Renia had a blank face. "You know, I had this really weird dream, and I was saying.." Renia said. "Yeah, we know. You were whispering it," Yaguchi said. "I-I was?" Renia asked.Ayumi covered Yaguchi's mouth before she could say anything. "Mmmm hmm emmm?!" Yaguchi... umm.. never mind. "Anyways, had a good nights sleep?" Ayumi said. "Ayumi, just get your hand off of ," Yukima said. Ayumi slowly got her hand off of Yaguchi. "Arigato," Yukima said. "Maybe we should all just spend the night here, maybe looking out for Renia-chan," said Yukima. Ayumi had a angry glare at Yukima. "I can only call Renia-chan by that name," she growled. Yukima nodded slowly. Yaguchi, who just stared at Ayumi, just groaned. "Remember that one time when I called Renia by that? You didn't even yell at me for calling her that," Yaguchi beamed. "We are NOT talking about this, Yaguchi Mari," Ayumi yelled. Yukima nodded slowly and stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Guys?!" Renia yelled. Ayumi and Yaguchi turned to look to where Renia was looking. "The shine has gotten brighter.." Yaguchi said. "Minna, let's check this out," Yaguchi said. Renia called for Yukima as everyone stood on the porch. Renia flipped open her phone and took a picture. "Eh? It's not showing up in my phone," Renia said kinda sad. "Hey, you're right," Yaguchi said sadly. Everyone whooshed over to Renia's phone and saw the picture. "Hey guys, you see that over there?" Yaguchi asked. "IS THAT A FIRE?!" Ayumi screamed at the top of her lungs. Yaguchi ran to where the fire was, then everyone followed. "Oh, my, god," Renia said.