∴∵ CHEATSHEEET!

   ∴∵ 찌릿! ♡ WANNA ONE / PD101 CENTRIC ( OPEN! ) REVIEWS ARE UP!
 
 
 
 STUDENT HANDBOOK 

 turn in   source   example 

ongsung high: a history
opened in november 7th, 1995, ongsung high is a co-ed school located in seoul. founded by ong ryeomin, an important person in korean education, the school had a good reputation eversince it's first opening. taking over 200 students every year, it is one of the hardest schools to get into. ongsung's education system and programs are well-acknowledged by the public. because of the overflowing success of it's high school, ongsung decided to open it's own primary and elementary schools on 2000 and 2003 respectively. every year, ongsung never fails on getting into best school list. with their slogan being "center for excellence", ongsung is a school meant for those who are hard working, smart, kind, honest, and proper.
GENERAL!
for age range, since it's a korean school, there are only three grades in high school so it's first years, second years, and third years. the story will take place in august 1st, 2017. generally, it's:
 first year - 2001 - 2002
▧ second year - 2000 - 1999
▧ third year - 1999 - 2000
do inform if your character accelerated by a year, for example, she's a '03 liner who's supposed to be in ninth grade, but accelerated to tenth grade, for a reason ( example: really smart )

since the pd101 boys' age range is obviously not like the one above, i'll be deviding them. the top 35 contestants who are younger are first years and the oldest ones are third years.

▧ trainees whose birth years are 2003 - 1999 will be first years.
▧ trainees whose birth years are 1998 -1995 will be second years.
▧ trainees who birth yearsare 1994 -  1991 will be third years.

face claims are limited to asian idols and actresses only. do match fcs with your character's age- i mean if you use say, cl as a first year, then sorry, no thanks.

your character can be any ethnicity/nationality though asians are preferred and realistic, since it's set in korea after all. your character can be a tranfer student, a student that's part of an exchange program,etc. i mean i'll be making guanlin into a transfer student from taiwan so.

for the personality section, it's up to you- you can just list traits or you can list traits and describe them. if you want to list traits only, it'll be nice if you list at least eight.

as for relationships, only include important ones. family isn't necessary, unless say, you are siblings, twins,  cousins with another student. with that being said, yes, you are allowed to be related to another student!

also, ongsung high is a pretty expensive school. not private or boarding school expensive, but the monthly fee is a bit higher than normal public schools. students usually come from middle-class to rich families.
LOVE INTEREST!
Love interests are mandatory! it's the main focus of the story. if it's not obvious, the love interests have to be other students, aka  the wanna one / pd101 boys! i've provided basic info / fun facts of the boys in the 'students' chapter, so be sure to check that before writing your app.

since there are three grades, yes, your character can be a first year and have a second year as a love interest. note that this story will take place on the beginning of the school year, so except second / third years, you'll be meeting the other students for the first time, unless you've met them before.

you are allowed to have two love interests- one can be a love rival. you can decided your endings, or you can leave it up to me.

++ love interests can be from the top 35 or top 60. 
ONGSUNG HIGH!
facility
ongsung high has four buildings that are only a few metres away from each other, connected by a 'bridge'. the first building is pretty much the main building, where all the stuff happens. the second one is only consists of a few extra classrooms, the computer room,  music room, art room, and a bunch of storages. while the first building has all the main classes, teacher's room, nurse, cafetaria, labs, etc.

the thid building is where the indoor basketball court, multi-purose hall, and theatre is located at. the library has its own building. the fourth building has three floors; the first two being the library, and the third being the office.

outside of the buildings is a pretty huge parking lot. there's also a courtyard, backyard + small greenhouse, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, and an olympic-sized swimming pool. outside of the school, there's a seven eleven, domino's pizza, mcdonald's,  and a mall where students go to after school. there's also a private academy that the majority of ongsung students go to.
 
CLUBS, etc.
▧ basketball - being in the club and in the team is different; the team includes the best players in the club, though most club members are part of the main team.
▧ soccer  -  same as the above
▧ swimming - same as the above
▧ badminton, tennis - same as the above
▧ volley - same as the above
▧  baseball - same as the above
▧ fencing - same as the above
▧ track
▧ cheerleading - they hold tryouts at the beginning of the year, and whenever members quit the team.
▧ cooking - the cooking club is for people who take cooking very seriously!
▧ gardening takes care of the greenhouse and plants and flowers around the school. opened requests for flower arrangements, usually guys request flower arrangements for confessions. they charge $2
▧ photography - some members of the photography club are also members of he school paper- they are usually the ones who take pictures for the articles.
▧ school paper - members of the club writes articles on school events, achievements, activites, etc. and usually interview students who made achievements. the school paper is released monthly, for free.
▧ art
▧ music - members of the music club usually perform during school events, sports festivals, etc. alond with members of the choir team
▧ beauty - started by one of the female students, the beauty club is filled with female students who are good at general beauty stuff, like make up, hair, skin, etc. takes requests, price depending on the look. students usually go to them for prom makeup, etc.
▧ choir - same as the above
▧ dance - being in the club and in the team is different. the school has a dance team that consists of the best members of the club, but they also hold annual auditions that students from every year can participate in.
▧ drama - members of the drama club are automatically given roles in the school play / musical / production, sometimes hold plays that are exclusive to students only.
▧ school radio - activites usually take place during break time. they're the students who do morning announcements, etc. but takes requests for confessions.
▧ language club
▧ math
▧ science
▧ student librarian - activities take place during their free time. students don't get paid for doing this, they're purely volunteers. actually does most of the work because the actual librarian is a lazy .
▧ peer mediators - students who help other students resolve problems. rarely gets requests though. but are usually the ones who try to stop fights.
▧ student council

Feel free to add more!
SCHOOL LIFE!
the school starts at 08.30 am; the gates close at 08.45, though there's the back gate that students usually go through to not get caught- if you don't meet a teacher, of course. if you get caught being late, you either have to run around the soccer field six times or stand and salute in front of the korean flag for one period. school ends at 03.13 pm for first years, and 4.00 pm for second and thid years. 

most students in korea go to private academies ( like tutoring ) after school, and the private academy near ongsung ( where most ongsung students go to ) start from 06.00 pm to 09.00 pm. private academies aren't an everyday thing though, you usually go twice a week. the majority of ongsung students attend private academies, since lessons in ongsung are hard and their standards are high too. basically in ongsung, if you get three reds ( scores below average ) on your report card, you get held back a year. 

 
events
▧ student hunt and teacher hunt - during the third day of the school year, first year students are given a paper with names of teachers and second / third year students with their appearance descriptions next to their names. the first years have to search for the right person and ask for their signature. failure to do so will result in small punishments, most likely push-ups. this is usually when second and third year boys notice the new pretty first years lmao.
▧ sport festivals - ongsung's sport festivals usually take place in september or october. ongsung is also invited to sport festivals from other schools and they send their sport teams to compete. regular students can come to watch too!
▧ class drama / play ( second year ) - different from the school production, class plays are done by second years only. each class are given different books or poems ( usually classics ) to base their drama / play on. the drama / play has the first and third years as audience.
▧ school production - everyone must participate in the school production. not necessarily as actors, but give small contributions like painting the props, etc. you can sign up to be backstage staff, but you have to auditon to have acting roles, unless you're part of the drama club.
▧ fieldtrips - usually takes place in march, april, or june. first, second and third years go to different trips. first years go to jeju, second years to japan, and third years have farewell trips- it changes every year, but it is usually somewhere far, like europe. it's promoted as a study trip, but really students just have fun. boys usually sneak out of the hotel / staying place at night though.
▧ prom - most korean schools don't have prom, but ongsung does! only available to second and third years though. first years can go, oly if they are asked by second or third years.
 
OTHER notables
▧ gossip noona - ongsung high's own version of gossip girl, in the form of a blog, a twitter account, and an ig account. provides gossip on ongsung students, shares embarassing pictures, and takes gossip / pictures sent by students. gossip noona is mostly light-hearted and funny, but sometimes the gossip can be super serious it causes feuds for weeks. like gossip girl, nobody knows who runs it. teachers secretly go on gossip noona to lmao..
▧ under the cherry blossom tree - there are many cherry blossom trees in the courtyard that grows in the spring, but one tree has a white wooden bench under it. it's a common spot where confessions take place, or the go-to spot to ask someone out. it's rarely empty; you'd see couples sitting on it after school.
▧ THE wall in the back - in the backyard, there's a place where the gardeners store their gardening items. on the back wall of the storage, it's practically tradition to write you and your girlfriend / boyfriend's name in permanent marker after y'all became a thing. you can see names that date back to the 1990s. if a couple breaks up they usually cross out their names. janitors never bother cleaning them because once it's cleaned, students are going to write on it again anyways.
▧ answer sheets - you can actually buy an answer key for finals, only if you know the right student to talk to ( hint hint: it's ong seungwoo lmao ). of course teachers don't know about this. there's usually one for ever subject but the best-selling one ( lmao ) is math and science. prices differ, depending on the seller's mood.
▧ the second stall to the left - in the girls' bathroom on the third floor of the first building, legend says that the second stall to the left is haunted. rumor has it that a girl once died in said stall, slipped on a wet tissue roll to her death.  if you decide to take a dump andor pee, a face will pop up below you and cut your s. some poeple say she will take your soul and live in your body, and you will be the next ghost of the second stall to the left.
BROWNIES, TAKENS
Brownies
▧ face claims - twice (!!), wjsn (!!), loona, red velvet, omg, pristin, dia, ioi, clc, gugudan, and other fresh-faced idols!
▧ Relationships - noona-dongsaeng relationships, some relationships, good boy x bad girl relationships, anything cute really. also; love triangles, love squares, love hexagons for god's sake lmaoo
▧ application - though it isn't that important, an aesthetically pleasing app is welcomed! if you don't know by now, i lovee pastelss. change the color scheme of the app lmao. include my character, dami in your app!
 
taken stuff
▧ face claim - kim dahyun of twice
▧ love interest - ahn hyungseob